Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

POLL: Is Ed in love with Tam?

Started by Tamyka Bell · · Last activity · 98 posts · 4,443 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
12 October 2006
Last activity
16 October 2006
Original author
Tamyka Bell
Posts
98
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,443
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 98
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

  2. Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

    Something has to keep his other hand busy.

    He's getting more desperate for attention, I figure he'll disappear
    soon.

  3. Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

    It seems you have to say first if you are an aborigine. Will this make
    him in love with you or not? Who knows? These are the days of our
    lives.

    Donga

  4. Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

    He's obviously a coward because he doesn't dribble on the american
    newsgroups.

  5. Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is.

    Who are you talking about? I don't think I've seen any posts by anybody
    resembling that name in a very long time. (Hooray for killfiles.)

    --
    My Usenet From: address now expires after two weeks. If you email me, and
    the mail bounces, try changing the bit before the "@ to usenet".

  6. Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

    I reckon the poor old bugger hasn't seen any action since the Mccarthy trials. 😄

  7. Stuart Lamble said:


    Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is.

    Who are you talking about? I don't think I've seen any posts by anybody
    resembling that name in a very long time. (Hooray for killfiles.)

    Dude, sometimes you're just no fun. Don't you have some
    procrastinating to do? :P

    T

  8. i like Tim Tams.

  9. "Tamyka Bell" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

    Jeez, I just want to know if Tam is an aborigine or not. She does not think
    like a normal person, not even a normal female person. How in blazes can she
    possibly be connected with the University of Queensland. This only makes
    sense if ALL Australians are aborigines. But I know from my reading of
    history that most Australians are descendants of English criminal scum and
    that aborigines are actually quite rare, most having been killed off by said
    English criminal scum.

    If Tam would care to send me a picture of herself, all of this could be
    cleared up in a moment.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  10. "Bleve" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

    Something has to keep his other hand busy.

    He's getting more desperate for attention, I figure he'll disappear
    soon.

    Good show Bleve! You confirm every evil thought I have ever had about
    Australians. But I ask you, do you not ever tire of your obscenities?

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  11. "Donga" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

    It seems you have to say first if you are an aborigine. Will this make
    him in love with you or not? Who knows? These are the days of our
    lives.

    Donga

    HEY! Anyone with a name like Donga has GOT to be an aborigine! My God, AB is
    just chock full of aborigines! This fully explains the stupidity of the
    group. Mystery solved!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  12. "Friday" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.

    He's obviously a coward because he doesn't dribble on the american
    newsgroups.

    Any relationship to Robinson Crusoe, Friday?

    Please note my posting to numerous cycling newsgroups on the Google archives
    all over the world. My Greatness cannot be confined to just one nation.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  13. Tamyka Bell said:
    Stuart Lamble said:


    Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is.

    Who are you talking about? I don't think I've seen any posts by anybody
    resembling that name in a very long time. (Hooray for killfiles.)

    Dude, sometimes you're just no fun. Don't you have some
    procrastinating to do? :P

    Of course I do - why do you think I'm reading Usenet? :P

    --
    My Usenet From: address now expires after two weeks. If you email me, and
    the mail bounces, try changing the bit before the "@ to usenet".

  14. Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.


    Wouldn't that be awesome, given this morning's consensus on p#nis size amongst Aussie men?

    Who knows, Ed the great could be hung like a Moose!

  15. Does a series of five posts by said gentleman to threads I
    have begun, within the last half hour or so, confirm my
    greatest fears, that Ed is indeed in love with me?

    Oops, I mean - does it confirm my greatest honour? To think,
    all this achieved by a woman of questionable genetic
    lineage, who fails to stay home and take good care of her
    family.

    😉 T

  16. Tamyka Bell said:


    Does a series of five posts by said gentleman to threads I
    have begun, within the last half hour or so...


    <snip>

    *Cough* make that six...

    Tam

  17. LotteBum said:

    Wouldn't that be awesome, given this morning's consensus on p#nis size amongst Aussie men?

    Who knows, Ed the great could be hung like a Moose!


    Hang on!

    WTF does this have to do with Tam being an Aborigine or not?

    Do Aborigines not qualify as a normal person?

    Yes, most Australians are the decendants of the same English criminal / outcast scum that started the American Colonies.

    WTF does this have to do with anything?

    Scotty

  18. LotteBum said:
    Tamyka Bell said:

    Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
    poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
    love with me.


    Wouldn't that be awesome, given this morning's consensus on p#nis size
    amongst Aussie men?

    Who knows, Ed the great could be hung like a Moose!

    His cows can probably tell you.

    Donga

  19. scotty72 said:
    LotteBum said:

    Wouldn't that be awesome, given this morning's consensus on p#nis size
    amongst Aussie men?

    Who knows, Ed the great could be hung like a Moose!


    Hang on!

    WTF does this have to do with Tam being an Aborigine or not?

    Do Aborigines not qualify as a normal person?

    Yes, most Australians are the decendants of the same English criminal /
    outcast scum that started the American Colonies.

    WTF does this have to do with anything?

    Logic matters? Not to Mr Minnesota. Although now he will go blah blah
    blah trying to argue otherwise. Blah blah blah. Wish he'd go back to
    his corn farming or ice fishing or whatever, who cares?

  20. Edward Dolan said:

    But I know from my reading of
    history that most Australians are descendants of English criminal scum

    lol, guess that says a lot.

    Quoted message said:

    If Tam would care to send me a picture of herself, all of this could be
    cleared up in a moment.

    t u b g i r l ?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.