rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Please Identify this rider from the NYMW

Started by Brian MacKenzie · · Last activity · 6 posts · 235 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
21 December 2004
Last activity
21 December 2004
Original author
Brian MacKenzie
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
235
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. this is the only person who I need a name for

    PS...this screen shot is from my favourite clip in the whole movie.

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: bluehelmet.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/257694|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

    Forthcoming DVD
    TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED:
    '8mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer1.wmv)

    'Unicycle Product Reviews'
    (http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
    *112* reviews on *75* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36989

  2. Looks like Jeff Prosa, one of my MUni mentors. But can you post another
    pic from a different angle? My brain is -somewhat- 'mis-wired'
    (http://www.prosopagnosia.com) when it comes to recognizing faces.

    --
    Dave Lowell - _

    Member of the
    'New York Unicycle Club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)

    -"People who quote themselves are lame"- - Dave Lowell

    -"You like this friend of yours, which is why you shove him/her into the
    mud puddle."- - James_Potter, describing the true meaning of
    friendship

    Come to Brian MacKenzie's 'Training Wheel Not Required: US Release/Ride
    Party' (http://tinyurl.com/6tvvt) at 'Ray's MTB'
    (http://www.raysmtb.com) in Cleveland, Ohio on February 19, 2005.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dave Lowell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7706
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36989

  3. I too think that may be Jeff... either that or I think I was calling
    him the wrong name all weekend 😉

    --
    evil-nick - Unicyclist, Linux Geek, & swell guy

    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
    obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
    through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
    its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
    remain.

    * Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

    My gallery:
    http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36989

  4. Brian MacKenzie said:

    *PS...this screen shot is from my favourite clip in the whole movie. *

    Sadist...

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

    AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
    Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
    MSN:[email hidden]

    disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheObieOne3226's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4851
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36989

  5. Hey Brian,
    From one Brian to another this picture is definitely Jeff Prosa. I
    should know as I ride with Jeff all them Time.

    --
    brianmaw
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brianmaw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8864
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36989

  6. Thanks guys 🙂

    --
    Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

    Forthcoming DVD
    TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED:
    '8mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer1.wmv)

    'Unicycle Product Reviews'
    (http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
    *112* reviews on *75* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36989

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.