General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Planning a dinner party and thinking about dessert

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 15 posts · 134 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 May 2007
Last activity
7 May 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
15
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
134
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–15 of 15
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

  2. Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    I guess the third if you must choose one. I couldn't identify what the
    first two were and they didn' appear appetizing to me.

    I would just make cheesecake.

    --
    "I'm thinking that if this dilemma grows any more horns, I'm going to
    shoot it and put it up on the wall."

    - Harry Dresden

  3. Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    This lady has lots of delicious desserts:

    www.veronicamoser.com

    HTH!

  4. ravenlynne said:
    Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    I guess the third if you must choose one. I couldn't identify what the
    first two were and they didn' appear appetizing to me.

    I would just make cheesecake.


    With pineapple pie filling on top.<:-))

  5. Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    -sw

  6. Steve Wertz said:
    Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    -sw

    Are we on an ethnic cleansing binge? Dmitri is NOT Italian, nor is
    Nguyen, but I can imagine lots of ways to be named that.

    Are you ethnically pure yourself?

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  7. Giusi said:
    Steve Wertz said:
    Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    Are we on an ethnic cleansing binge? Dmitri is NOT Italian, nor is
    Nguyen, but I can imagine lots of ways to be named that.

    Excuse me, Russian Vietnamese. And excuse me for not being polite
    to spammers.

    Quoted message said:

    Are you ethnically pure yourself?

    How many generations back do we have to go to be considered
    "pure"?

    I'm pure [censored] Sapien.

    -sw [insert ape sounds]

  8. "Steve Wertz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    Dmitri = Russian Spelling
    you know the rest,

    Dimitri (the Greek)

  9. Steve Wertz said:
    Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    -sw

    I was thinking russian korean.

    --
    "All of those faeries and duels and mad queens and so on, and no one
    quoted old Billy Shakespeare. Not even once."
    - Harry Dresden

  10. Dimitri said:

    "Steve Wertz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!


    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    Dmitri = Russian Spelling
    you know the rest,

    Dimitri (the Greek)

    My daughter's little "boyfriend's" name is Dmitri :-) It's cute.

    --
    "All of those faeries and duels and mad queens and so on, and no one
    quoted old Billy Shakespeare. Not even once."
    - Harry Dresden

  11. ravenlynne said:
    Steve Wertz said:

    On 1 May 2007 18:46:14 -0700, [email hidden] wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    Quoted message said:

    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    Quoted message said:

    -sw

    I was thinking russian korean.


    I was thinking about dessert! Those pictures did not appeal at all,
    but last weekend I made Wolfgang Puck's Lemon and Lime [censored] (food
    network) which my guests found delicious. However, be warned, it suits
    those who like things [censored]. If you don't, add more sugar.

  12. Kathy-in-NZ said:
    ravenlynne said:
    Steve Wertz said:

    On 1 May 2007 18:46:14 -0700, [email hidden] wrote:
    > Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    > this poll on the internet and it inspired me!
    > http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655
    > Thanks to any replies and happy eating!
    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?
    -sw


    I was thinking russian korean.


    I was thinking about dessert! Those pictures did not appeal at all,
    but last weekend I made Wolfgang Puck's Lemon and Lime [censored] (food
    network) which my guests found delicious. However, be warned, it suits
    those who like things [censored]. If you don't, add more sugar.

    That sounds good!

    --
    "All of those faeries and duels and mad queens and so on, and no one
    quoted old Billy Shakespeare. Not even once."
    - Billy the Werewolf, The Dresden Files

  13. Kathy-in-NZ said:
    ravenlynne said:
    Steve Wertz said:

    On 1 May 2007 18:46:14 -0700, [email hidden] wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    > this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    -sw

    Quoted message said:

    I was thinking russian korean.

    I was thinking about dessert! Those pictures did not appeal at all,
    but last weekend I made Wolfgang Puck's Lemon and Lime [censored] (food
    network) which my guests found delicious. However, be warned, it suits
    those who like things [censored]. If you don't, add more sugar.

    Wolfgang Puck is a piece of [censored]. Some of his canned "cream" soups
    are made with non-dairy creamer.

    How about a berry fool?

    --Bryan

  14. wow...i knew that most people have an e-thug mentality online, but
    Steve Wertz [email hidden] takes the cake. i mean why does he
    have to be disrespectful at all? it doesn't seem like Dmitri is a
    spammer here since he replied to this post various times, most
    spammers are automatic bots that does not come back to check the
    threads. but even if he is, why doesnt steve just STFU and move on? he
    just HAS to insert his comments here, thinking its witty and hes so
    glorious, i am glad someone else called him out here and nobody agreed
    with him. we can all be sure the world is better without people like
    steve. no wonder hes requesting the message to be deleted.

    Steve Wertz said:
    Giusi said:
    Steve Wertz said:

    On 1 May 2007 18:46:14 -0700, [email hidden] wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious? I just saw
    > this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Dmitri Nyuyen? WTF kind of backwards name is _that_? Italian
    Vietnamese?

    Quoted message said:

    Are we on an ethnic cleansing binge? Dmitri is NOT Italian, nor is
    Nguyen, but I can imagine lots of ways to be named that.

    Excuse me, Russian Vietnamese. And excuse me for not being polite
    to spammers.

    Quoted message said:

    Are you ethnically pure yourself?

    How many generations back do we have to go to be considered
    "pure"?

    I'm pure [censored] Sapien.

    -sw [insert ape sounds]- Hide quoted text -

    - Show quoted text -

  15. Quoted message said:

    Which should I serve, and which looks the most delicious?  I just saw
    this poll on the internet and it inspired me!

    http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=655

    Thanks to any replies and happy eating!

    I like cheesecake, and have to say the Sheldon's is the best I have
    ever eaten. He has put it on the group so it ought to be easy to
    find.
    Rosie

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.