--
------
Mr. P.V.'d (formerly Droll Troll), Yonkers, NY
Stop Corruption in Congress & Send the Ultimate Message:
Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!
AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes
entropic3.14decay at optonline2.718 dot net; remove pi and e to reply--ie,
all d'numbuhs
"Twittering One" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Proctologically Violated©® said:Ahm runnin on 1/4 mile tracks. Hard to find locally, but inneresting to
use, diagnostically.
I've found 3.
Also great running in Riverdale Park, starting from the Riverdale Amtrack
station, above the Hudson, very low risk of getting mugged--altho you
might
get shot by a very very rich kid with a very expensive BB gun. 🙂
The view may take away some of the pain of running. 🙂
--
------
Mr. P.V.'d (formerly Droll Troll), Yonkers, NY
Stop Corruption in Congress & Send the Ultimate Message:
Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!
AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes
entropic3.14decay at optonline2.718 dot net; remove pi and e to reply--ie,
all d'numbuhs
I was running the loop you tolf me about along Palisades, passing the
Riverdale station, and back along Riverdale -- a very nice run.
============================
Indeed.
The incline up 254th seems to be a %-slope of .2 to .3, or an angle of 11 to
17 deg.
Would be inneresting to actually measure. Possibly it could be more.
Cars, tho, can't really do more than 20-25 deg, I think, and you have that
very very poshy posh school there, whose chillun and their parents cain't be
put under *too* much duress, god forbid.
========================
I am now back living on the streets of lovely Manhattan.
===================================
You mean, in an apt. in Bloomberg's lovely Manhattan, (increasingly)
reserved exclusively for the rich, or literally "on the streets" of
Bloomberg's reserved Manhattan?
Dude, I sure hope it's the former!
And, whereabouts?
If you are in Manhattan, you got Runner's Paradise in Central Park, the FDR,
and Riverside Park, not to mention the Chelsea Piers.
Van Cortlandt Park (Bx.) has pretty extensive horse trails as well, great
for running, and a whole cross country ditty that I was just told is used by
Harvard/Yale et al, in yearly track meets.
Big shindig, from what I'm told.
Man, this runnin is *killin* me.
And I do it *because* it is killin me, tryna force the adaptation. I can't
be *that* old!!
--
------
Mr. P.V.'d (formerly Droll Troll), Yonkers, NY
Stop Corruption in Congress & Send the Ultimate Message:
Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!
AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes
entropic3.14decay at optonline2.718 dot net; remove pi and e to reply--ie,
all d'numbuhs
The incline there at the station ... up 154th ... how steep do you
think it is?