General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

PING: Roger Zoul Here's Your Pic!

Started by Laureen · · Last activity · 10 posts · 423 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 August 2005
Last activity
6 September 2005
Original author
Laureen
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
423
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi Roger! Here's the pics you asked me to do long ago. I'm in the same
    red shirt at 372 lbs and today at 260 lbs. 150 pounds total gone!!!!!!!
    Laureen
    410/260/180
    url:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

  2. "Laureen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Roger! Here's the pics you asked me to do long ago. I'm in the same
    red shirt at 372 lbs and today at 260 lbs. 150 pounds total gone!!!!!!!
    Laureen
    410/260/180
    url:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Looking good, gal!

    Nicky.

    --
    A1c 10.5/5.6/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
    1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine
    95/75/72Kg

  3. Laureen <[email hidden]> wrote:
    :> Hi Roger! Here's the pics you asked me to do long ago. I'm in the
    :> same
    :> red shirt at 372 lbs and today at 260 lbs. 150 pounds total
    :> gone!!!!!!!
    :> Laureen
    :> 410/260/180
    :>
    url:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Wow.....amazing weight loss. That shirt used to be full on you...

    Another interesting thing to do would be to get the same shirt in a smaller
    size and do before after pics like that! 🙂

    Good job, Lady!

  4. "" 150 pounds total gone!!!!!!!
    Laureen
    410/260/180 "

    Wow, Laureen! It must feel great to know you are only 80 lbs from your
    goal. That sure sounds like a much more management number than 230
    left to lose. Keep up the good work!
    Jennifer
    267/162/150

  5. Thanks All,
    What is even more weird is I thought I had lost a lot when I lost 79
    pounds which was as much as my daughter weighed. I have now nearly lost
    2 of her. When I am done I will have lost over 50% of my total body
    weight. What is even cooler is I am 2/3 done. I do remember thinking
    OMG 220 pounds! Thats is so much to lose. I will never get it done. Low
    and behold almost 7 months later I am way down the road and farther
    than I thought I would be!!! Who Wooda Thunk It!!!
    Laureen

    rapsmom1 said:

    "" 150 pounds total gone!!!!!!!
    Laureen
    410/260/180 "

    Wow, Laureen! It must feel great to know you are only 80 lbs from your
    goal. That sure sounds like a much more management number than 230
    left to lose. Keep up the good work!
    Jennifer
    267/162/150

  6. "Laureen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Roger! Here's the pics you asked me to do long ago. I'm in the same
    red shirt at 372 lbs and today at 260 lbs. 150 pounds total gone!!!!!!!
    Laureen
    410/260/180
    url:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Wowsers!
    Your face and neck really show it from earlier photos, you are getting a
    skinny neck!
    ~Melodie~ Aka AnonomissX

  7. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Roger! Here's the pics you asked me to do long ago. I'm in the same
    red shirt at 372 lbs and today at 260 lbs. 150 pounds total gone!!!!!!!
    Laureen
    410/260/180
    url:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Looking good, Laureen!

    --
    Saffire
    205/133/125
    Atkins since 6/14/03
    Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  8. Wow, amazing. You look great, Laureen.

    "Laureen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Roger! Here's the pics you asked me to do long ago. I'm in the same
    red shirt at 372 lbs and today at 260 lbs. 150 pounds total gone!!!!!!!
    Laureen
    410/260/180
    url:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

  9. Lookin' good, Laureen. :-)
    Have I mentioned how becoming the lighter hair color is on you?
    Between the loss and the color, you look so much younger.

    Laureen said:

    Hi Roger! Here's the pics you asked me to do long ago. I'm in the same
    red shirt at 372 lbs and today at 260 lbs. 150 pounds total gone!!!!!!!
    Laureen
    410/260/180
    url:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    --
    jamie ([email hidden])

    "There's a seeker born every minute."

  10. (jamie) said:

    Between the loss and the color, you look so much younger.

    I agree, Laureen, you look great - weight loss, new "do" and all.
    Now if you would just remember to smile....(G)
    You go, girl!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.