Managed to find time to get my pictures of my Scottish tour on-line.
<http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/>
I'll be doing a write up later, total mileage worked out to be 604.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Managed to find time to get my pictures of my Scottish tour on-line.
<http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/>
I'll be doing a write up later, total mileage worked out to be 604.
"Martin Newstead" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:2o4fmlF6peqnU1
@uni-berlin.de:
Quoted message said:Managed to find time to get my pictures of my Scottish tour on-line.
<http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/>
I'll be doing a write up later, total mileage worked out to be 604.
http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/tn/DSCF0018.JPG.html
Good tent choice!
:-D
--
Brian
"Martin Newstead" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Managed to find time to get my pictures of my Scottish tour on-line.
<http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/>
I'll be doing a write up later, total mileage worked out to be 604.
Lovely cat!!
Seriously, great pictures! How long did the tour take you?
Vivian
-------
"We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school".
No Surrender
In message <[email hidden]>, Brian
<[email hidden]> writes
Quoted message said:"Martin Newstead" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:2o4fmlF6peqnU1
@uni-berlin.de:Quoted message said:Managed to find time to get my pictures of my Scottish tour on-line.
http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/tn/DSCF0018.JPG.html
<http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/tn/DSCF0007.JPG.html>
Steep hill..........
--
Chris French, Leeds
"Martin Newstead" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Managed to find time to get my pictures of my Scottish tour on-line.
<http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/>
I'll be doing a write up later, total mileage worked out to be 604.
Look forward to the write up. Your photos are great - there was an almost
identical view of the Lecht in Cycling Plus a while back.
Tom.
Vivian said:"Martin Newstead" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:Managed to find time to get my pictures of my Scottish tour on-line.
<http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/>
I'll be doing a write up later, total mileage worked out to be 604.
Lovely cat!!Seriously, great pictures! How long did the tour take you?
Vivian
-------
"We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in
school". No Surrender
We have two cats, the other is just visible in the top of the picture ! The
trip took 8 days plus one day travelling home, 604 miles in total.
Tom Orr said:
Look forward to the write up. Your photos are great - there was an
almost identical view of the Lecht in Cycling Plus a while back.Tom.
yes I saw that picture too. It is a superb road from the south. It starts
with a 20% section then slopes down and curves left before the view in the
pictures. Just over the top is the Lecht Ski area. It was a pretty tough
climb with the luggage onboard. It was not too warm but warm enough to make
me sweat, I had a tail wind too. I am so glad it was not raining that day,
these exposed places are wonderful in good weather but horrid in bad
weather. I reached 50mph on the descent on the other side, then had a long
false flat downwards with a tailwind to reach Tomintoul, a tractor kept
pulling out to over take me but didn't have quite enough speed to get round
me !
On 13/8/04 7:31 pm, in article [email hidden], "Martin
Newstead said:Managed to find time to get my pictures of my Scottish tour on-line.
<http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/scottour/>
I'll be doing a write up later, total mileage worked out to be 604.
The river is unlikely to be the Spey if it was taken before the Lecht.
Probably the Dee.
...d
David Martin said:The river is unlikely to be the Spey if it was taken before the Lecht.
Probably the Dee.
Good call.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.