Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Perth: Bicycle Entrepreneur Osborne Park

Started by Travis · · Last activity · 11 posts · 859 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
8 August 2006
Last activity
9 August 2006
Original author
Travis
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
859
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Advertised all over the radio: The Bicycle Entrepreneur is opening a
    new store in Osborne Park on saturday, opening special 50% off
    everything.

    Might be worth checking out.

    Travis

  2. Dammit.. just picked up a new chainring from their belmont store

    whats their address in osborne park??

    Travis said:

    Advertised all over the radio: The Bicycle Entrepreneur is opening a
    new store in Osborne Park on saturday, opening special 50% off
    everything.

    Might be worth checking out.

    Travis

  3. alex said:

    Dammit.. just picked up a new chainring from their belmont store

    whats their address in osborne park??

    Funny you should ask that, I heard the ad a dozen times today and
    strained to get the address repeatedly but didn't catch it (I got
    "corner of *muffled* and *muffled*).

    I'll call one of their stores tomorrow and find out. Their website
    doesn't mention the new store yet.

    Travis

  4. alex said:

    Dammit.. just picked up a new chainring from their belmont store

    whats their address in osborne park??

    From white pages online

    The Bicycle Entreprenuers Osborne Park
    62 Collingwood St Osborne Park 6017 (08) 9242 7988

    Theo

  5. Travis said:

    Advertised all over the radio: The Bicycle Entrepreneur is opening a
    new store in Osborne Park on saturday, opening special 50% off
    everything.

    I'll bet the words "up to" were also muffled. You'll get into the store
    and find some crappy old handlebar tape is half price, and everything
    else is max 10% off. 50% off everything? As if! (let me know if I'm
    wrong, so I can make some phone orders!).

    Donga

  6. Donga said:
    Travis said:

    Advertised all over the radio: The Bicycle Entrepreneur is opening a
    new store in Osborne Park on saturday, opening special 50% off
    everything.

    I'll bet the words "up to" were also muffled. You'll get into the store
    and find some crappy old handlebar tape is half price, and everything
    else is max 10% off. 50% off everything? As if! (let me know if I'm
    wrong, so I can make some phone orders!).

    Donga

    Yeah, I have wondered about that. Half price on a water bottle makes
    sense, but I can't imagine them putting the same markdown on bikes.

    Only one way to find out!

    Travis

  7. Theo Bekkers said:
    alex said:

    Dammit.. just picked up a new chainring from their belmont store

    whats their address in osborne park??

    From white pages online

    The Bicycle Entreprenuers Osborne Park
    62 Collingwood St Osborne Park 6017 (08) 9242 7988

    Don't bother calling that number, it just makes funny noises. Not fax
    machine funny noises, some other kind of funny noises. 25c wasted.

    Travis

  8. Travis said:

    Theo Bekkers wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    From white pages online

    The Bicycle Entreprenuers Osborne Park
    62 Collingwood St Osborne Park 6017

    Quoted message said:

    Don't bother calling that number, it just makes funny noises. Not fax
    machine funny noises, some other kind of funny noises. 25c wasted.

    You only asked for the address. Phone number deleted. :-)

    Theo

  9. Theo Bekkers said:
    Travis said:

    Theo Bekkers wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    From white pages online

    The Bicycle Entreprenuers Osborne Park
    62 Collingwood St Osborne Park 6017

    Quoted message said:

    Don't bother calling that number, it just makes funny noises. Not fax
    machine funny noises, some other kind of funny noises. 25c wasted.

    You only asked for the address. Phone number deleted. :-)

    I just called their Willetton store and got the address, its at the
    corner of Hutton Street and Collingwood Street. And yes, its "up to
    50% off..."

    Travis

  10. Thanks Theo, its even walking distance from my place.. thats if I have
    a flat tyre of course 🙂

    Theo Bekkers said:
    alex said:

    Dammit.. just picked up a new chainring from their belmont store

    whats their address in osborne park??

    From white pages online

    The Bicycle Entreprenuers Osborne Park
    62 Collingwood St Osborne Park 6017 (08) 9242 7988

    Theo

    begin 666 spacer.gif
    M1TE&.#EA`0`!`)'_`/___P```,# P ```"'Y! $```(`+ `````!``$```("
    $5 $`.P``
    `
    end

  11. Travis said:

    Yeah, I have wondered about that. Half price on a water bottle makes
    sense, but I can't imagine them putting the same markdown on bikes.

    They could take 50% off everything except complete bikes and still make
    a profit, if they imported directly. Compare prices on overseas on-line
    shops.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.