rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

Our Canadian rockies tour

Started by Claire Petersky · · Last activity · 7 posts · 482 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
15 August 2005
Last activity
16 August 2005
Original author
Claire Petersky
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
482
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

    http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/TourBC%202005/2005%20TourBC%20Trip%20Report.htm

    --
    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky
    Personal page: http://www.geocities.com/cpetersky/
    See the books I've set free at:
    http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Claire Petersky said:

    Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

    http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/TourBC%202005/2005%20TourBC%20Trip%20Report.htm

    Ooh my, that's lovely! Excellent pix and great commentary.
    Thank you so much for posting this account of your wonderful
    adventure. I'm still vicariously savouring and enjoying it.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.
    I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn [point] bc [point] ca

  3. "Claire Petersky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

    http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/TourBC%202005/2005%20TourBC%20Trip%20Report.htm

    Good report Claire. Nice reading & photos. Many thanks for sharing.

    helen s

  4. "Claire Petersky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

    http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/TourBC%202005/2005%20TourBC%20Trip%20Report.htm

    I am jealous. It looks like a great trip.

    --
    'All day long I think of things
    but nothing seems to satisfy.'
    -black sabbath

  5. "Claire Petersky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:


    http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/TourBC%202005/2005%20TourBC%20Trip%20Report.htm

    Quoted message said:

    Nice report! The scenery was wonderful and made me wish I had been able to
    do it.

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky
    Personal page: http://www.geocities.com/cpetersky/
    See the books I've set free at:
    http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky

  6. "Claire Petersky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

    http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/TourBC%202005/2005%20TourBC%20Trip%20Report.htm

    --
    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky
    Personal page: http://www.geocities.com/cpetersky/
    See the books I've set free at:
    http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky


    Nice ride, wish I was there

    Burr

  7. Claire Petersky said:

    Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

    Gorgeous!

    RFM

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.