General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

[OT] *The* Morning Wood ?

Started by steve common · · Last activity · 13 posts · 384 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 November 2004
Last activity
25 November 2004
Original author
steve common
Posts
13
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
384
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–13 of 13
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Dawn is finally breaking au Bois du Matin. Does this explain some of the
    steamier verses being posted lately? WARNING! Some naughtiness inside.
    http://www.morningwoodlabs.com/

  2. "steve common" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Dawn is finally breaking au Bois du Matin. Does this explain some of the
    steamier verses being posted lately? WARNING! Some naughtiness inside.
    http://www.morningwoodlabs.com/

    Brings new meaning to the phrase, "Go [censored] yourself!"

  3. Quoted message said:

    WARNING! Some naughtiness inside.
    http://www.morningwoodlabs.com/

    It gave me "after supper wood".

  4. Quoted message said:

    "[censored] of the Month Award"

    I WON??? I'm flattered! I never won anything before.

  5. Quoted message said:

    I WON??? I'm flattered! I never won anything before.

    First I want to thank all the lil [censored] who made this possible. Doug Freese for
    his generous offer of every kind of penis enlarger known to man (keep trying
    them Doug, you'll find one that works SOMEDAY). And then there's Virginia whose
    prose drove me insane enough to enter. Then last, and defeniately least, Roger,
    who didn't do a f***ing thing.

  6. I saw one of them inert going to store to cash 10 C cans and Library a
    couple weeks ago......
    told Library people.. lol
    next time there was gone.........on street.
    Then saw a new passage downright country road and a 18.99 u.sa. prise on
    it....it got to be the brick,cement man.......
    i heard he like black a couple years back....
    The mourning word are not this way. just only now and then. well a few a
    year here... lots of different color rubbers...
    yesterday a dvd still brand new....I thought the hunter tent remove guys
    did it with a few beer cans, the brick guys got full garbage bags full
    of 10 cent cans by his trucks.....he n must pick them up at all his jobs
    here..because they censored..with the 3 inch snow today and the fire
    department collecting 10 cent cans, for state land.....and now the brick
    guys. us homeless are sure glad it is thanks given..the cop said today
    homeless got a place and web.just no jobs or money so they live off of
    the street or ny other way to eat.te best are the one's not in
    jail...me......trust me these bosses and workers got azillion ways and
    reasons when they well not pay me for any thing I did then or well do
    now.this is why I won't work. flat out.they well find a zillion and one
    reaon again why I won't ever be paid again...so what I am No In
    Jail.....(yet,lol) they don't pay.the end by by...........
    The woods are a good place.not sex toys.... well for the most part.....
    seems my 3 last jobs and near 350 employers last 2 years research m
    from 2 of 3 x bosses. the cops cyber unit now knows these 2 have been
    cutting deals for my 30 years of being a painter.ad they been doing some
    of the work. from the cyber cops squads....so my tax can be a zero..now
    because there our now under the scope. as they had me on with this.I
    never can get a job.
    so no work, so no uni employment. and all I did to hunt down work..
    they cut a deal...and the cops now know it......only in the
    u.s.a.......... oh yes they sued my S.S. and i.r.s. to claim I was to
    pay there income too......as the cops said.what well they think of
    next.I said they well think of some thing else.......I am clear.....and
    so is the man who keeps thousands working world wide......happy thanks
    given all....
    watch your so called friends as they stick the knife farther in your
    back......... it is so them.........

  7. Scales: Big and Small
    These measurments relate to sizes of objects, durations, energy of
    observed processes, and temperature - conveys is actually having a
    "feeling" for how "big" or how "small" a number is in relation to other
    numbers. as varied activities as running.
    We talk and relate information to others. Sizes of objects and
    duration of events make sense .Well, from your daily experiences this
    number should sound "very large". - we don't travel that large of a
    distance in a day or two. We go 10 or 20 or 30 or ... few hunderd
    kilometers.
    in my case......2500 miles not SI but standard miles scales...... or
    near 7 miles a day.......×364 days a year. (364×7= 2848 miles. not
    SI.....52 weeks ×7 days=364.....
    So, 78 million kilometers . On the other hand, if someone tell
    you that the size of an atom is about 0.000000000001 kilometers, And
    yes compared to our expereinces it is small.
    Notice that "large" and "small" only make sense in relation - or by
    reference - to other things that we do have a sense of.

    If you were told that the size of our Galaxy is
    about:1,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilometer
    and compare to 78 million kilometer distance from Earth to Mars .

    So, the basic point of all this is that in order for you to
    interpret numbers order to understand what someone means when they give
    you a distance or a time or an energy that seems "incomprehensible", you
    should have a feeling of scales of distance and time.
    For instance, How much energy

    You might have already noticed that the numbers involved in astronomy
    range over a very large scale of sizes. The smallest sized objects
    you'll hear about the atom much smaller than the Universe.

    Perhaps it is best to illustrate this with an example. Consider the size
    of our Galaxy again ...:
    Example: We said that the size of our Galaxy is
    1,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilometers.
    We notice that 10 has one zero and 100 has two zeros and so on
    ... thus, each zero reprsents one power of 10, or one order of
    magnitude. So, instead of writing 18 zeros in front of 1, Thus we write:
    1018. We say that out galaxy is "10 to the power of 18" kilometers long!

    The size of an atom is: 10-12 kilometers
    Powers of 10 minus-12 zeros.
    We can say that the size of our galaxy is "11 orders of magnitude
    larger than the distance from here to mars and it is 17 orders of
    magnitude larger than the distance from school to my house". Basically,
    powers of 10 allow us to talk about degrees of "largness" and
    "smallness".
    Some Examples of Scales and Orders of Magnitude
    - just the orders of magnitude.
    Distance and Size Scales
    Object or Distance   of Example:
    Size
    ( km )
    Milky Way Galaxy  
    1018
    "11 compared to distance to mars
    or 107. (KM) or 10 (7+11)=1018
    and 18 distance from school yard to house.18 (10KM) compare of large
    to small........
    Galaxy =10.and 18 zeros or 1000000000000000000 (KM) kllometers from
    school yard to house. is 10 (KM)
    and 18
    other examples:
    Nearest Star  
    1013
    other post on rr is 60645844
    is 107
    Size of Solar System  
    109
    The Sun  
    106

    An Atom  
    10-12 kilometers

    Time Scales

    Duration/Age  
    Time
    (s)
    Age of The Solar System  
    1017

    A Moment/A Second  
    10.° (×100) (60)=10 or power of 10.

    Typical Energy Scales
    Energy Source  
    Energy (joules)
    Big Bang  
    10.68 10^68 or laps of events say 10^34 ^=100 of power of 10.

    Thunderstorm  
    10.15
    Lightening flash  
    10.10
    Hop of a flea  
    10.7

    [OT] *The* Morning Wood ?

    Group: rec.running Date: Wed, Nov 24, 2004, 10:47pm (EST+6) From:
    [email hidden] (steve common)
    Dawn is finally breaking au Bois du Matin. Does this explain some of the
    steamier verses being posted lately?

  8. "FabulustRunner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I WON??? I'm flattered! I never won anything before.

    You little sh1t! I've been after that award for months and you scoop it
    again. How come? I'm *at least* as much of a [censored] as you are, yet I
    never get to caress the trophy? S'not fair.

  9. Quoted message said:

    You little sh1t! I've been after that award for months and you scoop it
    again. How come? I'm *at least* as much of a [censored] as you are, yet I
    never get to caress the trophy? S'not fair.

    Oh please! You aren't NEARLY as big a [censored] as me, not even in the same
    ballpark, nevermind league. Besides, I'm not sure what the requirements were to
    be considered. It apparently wasn't for BEING a [censored], as much as it was for
    HAVING a [censored]. Only the judge Virginia knows the answer to that, and she's far
    too insane to bother asking. Was it width? Girth? both added together? I'm not
    sure.

  10. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    You little sh1t!

    Besides, you beat me out for "Troll of the year", "[censored] of the year", "The
    Annual Wart on the ass of humanity Award", AND if that weren't enough, you made
    the Guiness book of records for the most frequency of masturbation in a 12 hour
    period, all heavily sought after pursuits of mine. So all things considered,
    can't you let me have this one?

  11. only if you read:
    Dragon tears
    and tell me if the sandman is of the
    LSD acid trip of the 60yes. or the Long Slow Distance of the middle to
    long distance rec runners.
    Then and only then can you Be King stud of the rec running group, of
    coarse your not a real man until you get one of the girls here to say
    she loves you.......
    Oh it is as good as a trio run........sex.... don't want to kiss and
    tell......
    but some us are real big here in the circle of life.:>😉 size means
    allot...............
    kiss=Keep It Simple Stupid...........
    Hay ߃¹¹ you still here the little ells from the Hz world of
    lets get my muscles to grow world......sorry about the burn 60 hz
    thing....lol. Who would of guest The Outsiders........ was the gean
    dog......

  12. Quoted message said:

    Who would of guest The Outsiders........ was the gean
    dog......

    I knew right away. You see he lifted his LEFT leg to pee, only genetically
    engineered dogs pee with their left leg raised, all normal dogs pee with the
    right leg.

  13. Quoted message said:

    Even if they are ambidexterous?

    First, it should be "ambilegous", and if they pee with both legs raised, it'd
    defy gravity.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.