Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

OT: State of the Onion

Started by Shawn · · Last activity · 9 posts · 417 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
3 February 2005
Last activity
3 February 2005
Original author
Shawn
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
417
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

  2. Shawn said:

    I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

    Take it to alt.politics. Thank you.

    W.

  3. "Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnananotherdotnet> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

    Why don't you get elected and do a better job?

  4. Shawn said:

    I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

    Yeah, he might have gotten booed but they interrupted a 54 minute speech
    66 times for applause...

    Peace.

    --
    David R Marlborough
    DJ Mackelicious
    http://walkingwounded.blogspot.com/

  5. di said:

    "Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnananotherdotnet> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

    Why don't you get elected and do a better job?

    Because (s)he doesn't have big oil and an ex-cia director for a dad backing
    him up.

    but then I don't know Shawn either, maybe (s)he does

    Shawn for President!

    Gary (a more biker friendly president......?)

  6. GeeDubb said:
    di said:

    "Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnananotherdotnet> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

    Why don't you get elected and do a better job?

    Because (s)he doesn't have big oil and an ex-cia director for a dad backing
    him up.

    but then I don't know Shawn either, maybe (s)he does

    Shawn for President!

    Gary (a more biker friendly president......?)


    Sounds like the start of a platform. On second thought, if they ever
    found out I shaved my legs back in my roadie days middle America would
    draw and quarter me. :-)

    (Former Candidate) Shawn

  7. di said:

    "Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnananotherdotnet> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

    Why don't you get elected and do a better job?


    My wife is smarter, I'd rather see her run. But yes either of us would
    be far superior.

    Shawn

  8. "David" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Shawn said:

    I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

    Yeah, he might have gotten booed but they interrupted a 54 minute speech
    66 times for applause...

    You would too if you were getting paid to scream and yell like a boy band
    audience...

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  9. Phil said:

    "David" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Shawn said:

    I love it. He's getting booed Right Now!

    Shawn

    Yeah, he might have gotten booed but they interrupted a 54 minute speech
    66 times for applause...

    You would too if you were getting paid to scream and yell like a boy band
    audience...


    ROTFL!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.