http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1146631976/gallery_35_32_53683.jpg
JD
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
JD said:http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1146631976/gallery_35_32_53683.jpg
JD
Sweet!
Is it an Angry creation?
It would keep you relatively visible in traffic too, I would imagine.
Matt
"JD" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1146631976/gallery_35_32_53683.jpg
JD
Porca troia, pensavo fosse in italiano!!!
W L'ITALIA!!!!
simone
MattB said:JD said:http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1146631976/gallery_35_32_53683.jpg
JD
Sweet!
Is it an Angry creation?
Yup, it's his second one and is much better than the first because he
used electro-forged Schwinn frames this time. The next time I'm in GJ,
I'm bringing two frames I have and he's going to weld them together for
me.
Quoted message said:It would keep you relatively visible in traffic too, I would imagine.
The rednecks in GJ don't know what to think of it. We pedaled over to
a pizza place to pick up some pies the other night and heard all kinds
of reactions, from "Cool!" to "WTF?"
JD
simone said:Porca troia, pensavo fosse in italiano!!!
W L'ITALIA!!!!
simone
Was I just called "fat"?
JD
"JD" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1146631976/gallery_35_32_53683.jpg
JD
cool but
high CG
and you already make most of us feel small........
gary (glad you weren't wearing a clown suit :-)
GeeDubb said:"JD" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1146631976/gallery_35_32_53683.jpg
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
JD
cool buthigh CG
and you already make most of us feel small........
gary (glad you weren't wearing a clown suit :-)
....or his tutu. ;^)
--
NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth
That contraption makes even you look small! Cool n crazy...
CDB
"JD" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1146631976/gallery_35_32_53683.jpg
Quoted message said:
JD
Chunk Bikes. Gotta love them.
- CA-G
Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
Ya Freak! That would be a cool commuter. Stop at a light and put a
foot down on someones hood... So how do you get started on one of
those things?
JD said:
simone said:Porca troia, pensavo fosse in italiano!!!
W L'ITALIA!!!!
simoneWas I just called "fat"?
Porca troia = the three little pigs
pensavo fosse = thinkin' 'bout dancin'
gabrielle
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.