Hi guys
Im unicyclist from the Czech republic (Central Europe). Im new to this
forum but I ve been unicycling for about half a year now (can do all 6
-and under IUF skills, hop about 60 cms and improving).
My problem is that there are only two (trial/street) Unicyclist in our
republic that I know of (me and my friend). Unicycling is TOTALY unknown
sport here (most of people have seen unicycles only in cisrcus and I
HATE when everyone is asking questions like:"What circus do you work
for?" and "Look!! There's a clown riding!!"😉. So:
[B]Does any of you have any suggestions on how should i make it more
popular sport or at least make some people to start unicycling? [\B]
Showing them unispins or some trials/hopping obstacles simply doesnt
work because people say: "Man you are insane!" "Thats imposibble!" "I
could never learn such thing"
+ its quite hard to get some better uni here in CZ.
(I have at least convinced my sister to start riding so that she could
help me to make it a bit more known sport. I will post some pics of her
doing trials when she gets good enough on my first noname [censored]
unicycle not to damage my precious Onza (You have no idea whats it like
to get some better unicycle in our republic🙂)
Thanks in advance.
--
Unicyclotrone - Czech Unitrialist LVL6
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unicyclotrone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9145
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37855