General fitness, health and nutrition ยท Public discussion

Once more in the news

Started by Doug Freese ยท ยท Last activity ยท 6 posts ยท 216 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 April 2006
Last activity
8 April 2006
Original author
Doug Freese
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
216
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006604060320

    I'm going to start charging!! ๐Ÿ™‚

    -DF

  2. Doug Freese said:

    http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006604060320

    I'm going to start charging!! ๐Ÿ™‚

    -DF

    good to see regular coverage of the running scene over there. Other
    than a small sports newspaer ( that mainly covers biking, with other
    sports thrown in), there little to no coverage of the runs around here.

    Congratulations too. And now you have a goal for next year to take that
    trophy back for your team.

    ed

  3. "Ed Prochak" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations too. And now you have a goal for next year to take
    that
    trophy back for your team.

    Three of us that did usually run this race a little faster but only 7
    days after a 50k takes the wind out of one's sails. It will be the same
    next year also.

    We have two good local papers that do a nice job of covering the running
    scene.

    -DF

  4. On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:37:45 GMT, "Doug Freese" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I'm going to start charging!! ๐Ÿ™‚

    -DF

    Your Depends? It's about time...

  5. Quoted message said:

    On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:37:45 GMT, "Doug Freese" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I'm going to start charging!! ๐Ÿ™‚

    -DF

    Your Depends? It's about time...

    Oops, I thought he said "changing" which brought to mind Depends, Sex
    changes, and other nastys thoughts.

  6. I'm sure Poughkeepsie's canary population enjoys each and every article
    you're mentioned in.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.