Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Oh God I am so excited!!!!

Started by Jerry Everetts · · Last activity · 8 posts · 864 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
16 November 2003
Last activity
17 November 2003
Original author
Jerry Everetts
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
864
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Going to Santos today for the first time, supposed to be some of the best trails in the Southease. I
    am bringing the digicam and will hopefully post pictures tonight. Geesh this could very well be
    better than Casa Bonita!

  2. "Jerry Everetts" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Going to Santos today for the first time, supposed to be some of the best trails in the Southease.
    I am bringing the digicam and will

    Santos is fun - it's got elevation changes that few other places have. It probably isn't one of the
    best trails in the SE though...

    Quoted message said:

    hopefully post pictures tonight. Geesh this could very well be better than Casa Bonita!

    Or Cafe Risque...

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. Jerry Everetts said:

    Going to Santos today for the first time, supposed to be some of the best trails in the Southease.
    I am bringing the digicam and will hopefully post pictures tonight. Geesh this could very well be
    better than Casa Bonita!

    OK, rode for 4 hours, had a GREAT time, that is the best place I have ever rode. Sorry the pictures
    arent the greatest, I would have liked to take more, but I was busy riding

    www.geocities.com/getitgone/santos.html

  4. Jerry Everetts <[email hidden]> had this to say
    "]news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    www.geocities.com/getitgone/santos.html

    SORRY THIS SITE TEMPORARILY UNAVLIBLE. THIS USER HAS EXCEEDED HIS BANDWIDTH USAGE. PLEASE TRY
    AGAIN LATER.

    Oh, and the thumbnails on pg 2 lead to different pics than whats shown.

    Dave (who's the blond?)

  5. Dave W said:

    Jerry Everetts <[email hidden]> had this to say
    "]news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    www.geocities.com/getitgone/santos.html

    SORRY THIS SITE TEMPORARILY UNAVLIBLE. THIS USER HAS EXCEEDED HIS BANDWIDTH USAGE. PLEASE TRY
    AGAIN LATER.

    Oh, and the thumbnails on pg 2 lead to different pics than whats shown.

    Dave (who's the blond?)


    I am fixing it as we speak. Damn camera starts the filenames over everytime you erase the card,
    therefore you end up with a lot of pictures with the same name. There is nothing I can do about the
    bandwidth usage, if you have any suggestions for free hosting that is better, please let me know. Oh
    and the last picture is of my 13 year old son on the 2 hour drive home, he got some peanuts, and
    made a big ol' mess, so big I thought a picture was in order :0

  6. Quoted message said:

    There is nothing I can do about the bandwidth usage, if you have any


    suggestions for free hosting that is

    Quoted message said:

    better, please let me know.

    Try webshots, www.webshots.com ... you can also download your pics (and others) into your background
    and screensaver. To see the webshots album format, check out my album at
    community.webshots.comgrubby2day

  7. Scott G said:
    Quoted message said:

    There is nothing I can do about the bandwidth usage, if you have any

    suggestions for free hosting that is

    Quoted message said:

    better, please let me know.

    Try webshots, www.webshots.com ... you can also download your pics (and others) into your
    background and screensaver. To see the webshots album format, check out my album at
    community.webshots.comgrubby2day


    OK, how about this...

    community.webshots.com100426390PTEnSM

  8. Quoted message said:

    OK, how about this...

    Quoted message said:

    >http://community.webshots.com/album/100426390PTEnSM

    Cool pix. The one of the ladder "maze" reminded me of a place I used to ride once in a while where I broke several fingers at a few years ago. Thanks for posting the shots!

    K.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.