Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Ode to Bicycle

Started by aonio · · Last activity · 26 posts · 1,342 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
6 March 2013
Last activity
11 May 2013
Original author
aonio
Posts
26
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,342
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–26 of 26
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by alienator [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Every time someone throws out the term "left wing" it raises the question about how far out on the right wing they are.


    Yes. And it dismisses the fact we are all individuals. That level of generalization was however very helpful to a bunch of hutus who needed to feel ok about chopping a bunch of tutsis to death with rusty machettes.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by danfoz [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Yes. And it dismisses the fact we are all individuals. That level of generalization was however very helpful to a bunch of hutus who needed to feel ok about chopping a bunch of tutsis to death with rusty machettes.

    Or burning christmas trees... [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/mad.gif[/IMG] Its probable better to avoid being too much "into" any of these political groups.

  3. It's awesome to know I'm still pissing off alien without even addressing the moron. Life is good!

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com700[/IMG]

    Oh wait! It's not hate! It's "anger". LMAO!

    I guess I might as well live inside your head. There's nothing else in there.

  4. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by Volnix [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
    I really dont want to get too much into this. Basically there are these cycle-crazy "groups" which do all kind of stuff using bicycles.

    I like cycling alot but I dont want to be associated with these people because of the stuff they do. Like road blocking, noise pollution with screaming anthems and stuff like that. Its a new craze here and I checked it personally a few times and lets just say that I didnt have much luck mixing with these people.....


    Cyclist are a diverse bunch! Heck... we can't even all agree on what the sport of cycling is/does. Even the laws that regulate our behavior on the streets vary not only from state to state.... but actually from town to town. We're still stuck with hoards of cyclists that think they have some right to give-the-finger to and motorist that doesn't meet their approval. Cyclists.... is not a term that most of the public finds endearing. I wouldn't blame that on this recent group.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
    I guess I might as well live inside your head. There's nothing else in there.

    Rent free too!

  5. I hate the auto
    Cycling whenever I can
    My great addiction

  6. Hi guys

    I didn't know my video got so much chat conversations...

    I'm from Portugal, the country in the world, according to Forbes, with the biggest motorization rate, so, we're having a huge alergy to the "motor age", and as more cars we import, more "radical" some people become...

    take care 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.