General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

NYNY and HHH for Janice 11/29

Started by Janice Kennish · · Last activity · 10 posts · 330 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 December 2003
Last activity
27 December 2003
Original author
Janice Kennish
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
330
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm too busy taking
    care of them)

    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be next week (provided I don't
    catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

    --
    Janice
    263/257/150 (maybe 130)

  2. Janice Kennish said:

    HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm too busy taking
    care of them)

    1 is better than none, so well done :-)

    Quoted message said:


    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be next week (provided I don't
    catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

    Good luck.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    125.89/1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  3. Janice,
    Hope the family is feeling better soon.
    Irma
    "Janice Kennish" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:qyayb.355841$HS4.2985136@attbi_s01...

    Quoted message said:

    HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm too busy taking
    care of them)

    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be next week (provided I don't
    catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

    --
    Janice
    263/257/150 (maybe 130)

  4. Good luck next week, Janice. Hope you don't end up sick, too.

    Linda

    (Janice=A0Kennish) HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm
    too busy taking care of them) NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be
    next week (provided I don't catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.
    --
    Janice
    263/257/150 (maybe 130)

  5. Hi, Janice, It's hard when the family is sick. I hope you don't catch whatever they had.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/133.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Janice Kennish" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:qyayb.355841$HS4.2985136@attbi_s01...

    Quoted message said:

    HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm too busy taking
    care of them)

    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be next week (provided I don't
    catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

    --
    Janice
    263/257/150 (maybe 130)

  6. Too bad you can't put face masks on everyone and yourself so you don't get sick too. When you're the
    caregiver, it's awfully hard to take of yourself. Staying the same under those circumstances is
    good. Stay well next week.

    Prairie Roots

    Janice Kennish said:

    HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm too busy taking
    care of them)

    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be next week (provided I don't
    catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

  7. hope you all feel better soon, good luck, Lee
    Janice Kennish <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:qyayb.355841$HS4.2985136@attbi_s01...

    Quoted message said:

    HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm too busy taking
    care of them)

    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be next week (provided I don't
    catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

    --
    Janice
    263/257/150 (maybe 130)

  8. "Janice Kennish" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:qyayb.355841$HS4.2985136@attbi_s01...

    Quoted message said:

    HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm too busy taking
    care of them)

    Hope everyone feels better soon.

    Quoted message said:


    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be next week (provided I don't
    catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

    Maintaining is good!

    Quoted message said:


    --
    Janice
    263/257/150 (maybe 130)

  9. Aww, hope the family is doing better these days and that it's staying away from YOU. 😉

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/238/172

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    "Janice Kennish" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:qyayb.355841$HS4.2985136@attbi_s01...

    Quoted message said:

    HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick so I'm too busy taking
    care of them)

    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be next week (provided I don't
    catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

    --
    Janice
    263/257/150 (maybe 130)

  10. So far it's staying away from me!!! My husband still isn't totally better and he's been quite whiny
    at times. My son is doing much better. All three (my husband and two sons) have really bad coughs
    right now though.

    --
    Janice
    263/256.25/150 (maybe 130)

    "Kristin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Aww, hope the family is doing better these days and that it's staying away from YOU. 😉

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/238/172

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    "Janice Kennish" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:qyayb.355841$HS4.2985136@attbi_s01...

    Quoted message said:

    HHH--11/23-11/29--1 day (wanted to do 2 but my whole families been sick


    so

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I'm too busy taking care of them)

    NYNY--11/24--put me down for a maintain--my official weigh in will be


    next

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    week (provided I don't catch what my family caught) and I will update officially then.

    --
    Janice
    263/257/150 (maybe 130)


Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.