rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

no more snapped handles?

Started by Spencer Hochberg · · Last activity · 23 posts · 445 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 November 2006
Last activity
7 January 2007
Original author
Spencer Hochberg
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
445
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Yeah its a miyata CF seat. The handle feels really cool. It kind of
    feels more like a reeder in a way because my fingers can wrap around
    it. I like it a lot so far.

    I haven't noticed it helping my seat in unispins. Most of my 180
    unispins are from si, I loved doing them on the kinport, it felt really
    good. They are pretty nice on this kh too, I just had to get used to it
    again.

    I didn't tighten this handle all the way down to the base like I did
    with my last kh that I had on there so I think it will last longer. I
    don't feel any flex from the handle so far.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    'BC wheel movie'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
    it.

    'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
    (http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
    AIM: SpencerHochberg
    Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54706

  2. Ha, it looked like it.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    'BC wheel movie'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
    it.

    'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
    (http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
    AIM: SpencerHochberg
    Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54706

  3. Spencer Hochberg said:

    Ha, it looked like it.

    It does anyways?

    --
    Borgschulze

    Sponsored by My Mom.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54706

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.