rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Next issue of Uni Magazine?

Started by MuniAddict · · Last activity · 10 posts · 259 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
4 October 2006
Last activity
4 October 2006
Original author
MuniAddict
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
259
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well here we are in October so that means (for those of us who
    subscribed to Uni Magazine), the 2nd issue should be on the way soon,
    along with the buff thingee, right?😄 Can't wait!

    --
    MuniAddict

    "There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

    "They all float down here"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  2. I would like to see the first issue, but I'm cheap and can't pay by
    credit card. Aww well, at least Unicyclin' has a magazine!

    --
    Eroick

    --Eric Evenchick

    My MSN: [email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  3. buff thingies rule!

    --
    mornish

    dan de man said:

    this game is worse that playing Rock Paper Sissors on an internet forum

    tugboat said:

    Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
    the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mornish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  4. Hmmm. Not too sure about the buff - seems just like those things girls
    (and camp male popstars) used to wear round their necks in the 80s -
    they had a different name then, can't remember what.

    Looking forward to the mag though 🙂

    Rob

    --
    rob.northcott

    'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
    weekend in May 2006
    Same again next year anyone? It'll be dry, I promise.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rob.northcott's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7436
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  5. rob.northcott said:

    Hmmm. Not too sure about the buff - seems just like those things girls
    (and camp male popstars) used to wear round their necks in the 80s -
    they had a different name then, can't remember what.

    They are great, make your head warm, fit under your helmet, and you can
    wear a second one to keep your neck warm. I think I wore four covering
    various parts of my head and neck when I was walking / climbing in snow
    in scotland in February. Brrrr.

    I hear the next issue of Uni magazine will be fantastic, and that
    they've got some very illustrious person to write rude things about
    people who don't ride up hills.

    Joe

    --
    joemarshall

    my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joemarshall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1545
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  6. It'll be out at the end of the month, I'll post here when they're being
    mailed.

    By the way Rob, I think they were 'snoods'
    (http://www.orkneyangora.co.uk/headwear.html) while these are 'Buffs'
    (http://www.buffera.co.uk/)!

    --
    mikepenton

    Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
    'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  7. mikepenton said:

    By the way Rob, I think they were 'snoods'
    (http://www.orkneyangora.co.uk/headwear.html)

    That's the things! I don't remember them being called that though.

    Rob

    --
    rob.northcott

    'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
    weekend in May 2006
    Same again next year anyone? It'll be dry, I promise.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rob.northcott's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7436
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  8. I always thought snood was a moustache net. Looks like it is, but it's
    one of those neck warmer things too... Not sure what it says about me,
    that I knew it was a moustache net in the first place...

    When does the Uni mag calendar come out? I'm saving a space on my wall
    for it!

    --
    mark williamson

    Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
    pedals!
    Mark: To answer a question with a question: What use is a skateboard?
    Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
    Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  9. rob.northcott said:

    Hmmm. Not too sure about the buff - can't remember what.
    Rob

    I think they were called gators (neck gators).

    --
    unipsychler

    Interested in learning to ride the unicycle QUICKLY AND SAFELY? Or how
    about getting one of the coolest uni t-shirts around? Check out my
    website at www.ridetheunicycle.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unipsychler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9338
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

  10. You shouldn't need 4 of them. My dad order'd some, and he let me borrow
    them, they really are great for uni-ing.

    --
    habbywall
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53797

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.