rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

New Video: Wammy wa

Started by koebwil · · Last activity · 18 posts · 337 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
27 April 2006
Last activity
27 April 2006
Original author
koebwil
Posts
18
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
337
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–18 of 18
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Here's my new 'video' (http://tinyurl.com/nrnjm) Enjoy.

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
    I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  2. cool video, i reali enjoyed watching it 🙂 looks like you had fun

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
    "i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
    Mike (swarbrim)

    [email hidden] - add me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  3. The guy I had film it is great at filming, and fun to ride with.

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
    I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  4. Sweet video, man!

    I liked the "halfway up the ramp tire grab with feet off" move.

    The cameraman is indeed good at filming.

    Also, the "wheel" walking was cool. Have you tried doing it backwards?
    Tricky, but do-able.

    Nice one.

    T.

    --
    DarkTom

    '*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
    -\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
    less.\" - johnhimsworth
    \"i am a girl\" - amanda.gallacher
    \"you could help by not making it look so darn easy.\" - chrashing
    -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  5. nice video! I agree, the filming was great.

    --
    tyler_cochrane

    carpe diem - seize the day
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tyler_cochrane's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10997
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  6. DarkTom said:

    I liked the "halfway up the ramp tire grab with feet off" move.

    It wasn't that hard. The trick is to just go really fast at the ramp.

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
    I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  7. Great movie!
    I enjoid watching!!!🙂

    --
    Job

    😎 😄 'My Unicycle Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ndro5)😎 😄
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Job's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11945
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  8. That was nice. And was that a backside tire grab? Those are hard.

    And the camera man was good, I wish I had someone like that to film me.
    🙂 Or I could film myself. Or something.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*jonny peacock is a
    man

    For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
    http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  9. i havnt watched the whole thing but the guy that in the begining is all
    "i rule" i have the same shirt as him the red then grayish collard
    shirt i wore it yesturday...lol

    --
    dorfman

    I BROKE MY FIBULA!
    my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
    i am Amandas NO.2 fan!
    my myspace
    http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  10. dorfman said:

    i havnt watched the whole thing but the guy that in the begining is all
    "i rule" i have the same shirt as him the red then grayish collard
    shirt i wore it yesturday...lol

    That's me. It's a nice shirt.

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
    I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  11. forrestunifreak said:

    That was nice. And was that a backside tire grab? Those are hard.

    It was a backside tire grab shifty. I don't think they are hard at
    all, I land them every time.
    I'm depressed though, the guy that filmed it for me is going on tour
    for like a year with a christian BMX team. I can't go back to low
    quality video now. 🙂

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
    I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  12. those cranks look extremely long... how long are they?
    anyway, sweet vid.. keep them commin

    --
    manon1wheel

    Riley
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by GizmoDuck
    I yanked on my foot and straigtened it and stuck the bone back into the
    skin.
    Gild:This is going to be in someone's signature before too very long.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  13. koebwil said:

    It was a backside tire grab shifty. I don't think they are hard at all,
    I land them every time.
    I'm depressed though, the guy that filmed it for me is going on tour
    for like a year with a christian BMX team. I can't go back to low
    quality video now. 🙂

    Hmm, it hurts my back to reach back that far, and at that angle.

    Well darn, I guess you'll have to get him to film you a whole bunch all
    at once before he leaves. 🙄

    --
    forrestunifreak

    Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*jonny peacock is
    a man

    "of course, I have the technological knowledge of that squirrel in dan
    de man's avatar" ~ monkeyman
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  14. the filming was really really good! great riding too. trying to ride on
    the big wood circly things looks like fun!

    Miles

    --
    mornish

    "LX seats are as comfortable as bricks." lildude2
    "CX seats are bricks."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mornish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  15. That was cool. Why no BCing? I saw it in the corner of one of the
    shots🙂 That skatepark looks nice for some bc wheeling.

    forrestunifreak said:

    And the camera man was good, I wish I had someone like that to film me.
    🙂 Or I could film myself. Or something.

    I have that exact problem, I talked one of my friends into filming some
    stuff of me but we haven't done it yet.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    MR 'Reply 60,000' (http://tinyurl.com/qbhsa) 'Page 4000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/lyfj4)

    James_Potter said:

    I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
    just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
    and eat it...mmmmmm


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    litldude2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6134
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  16. nice vid...thats was great once again you have rpoven yourself to be
    better than me!

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    [image: http://tinyurl.com/qz2fv ]
    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    koebwil said:

    I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    letters I don't want

    w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  17. koebwil said:

    That's me. It's a nice shirt.

    i totally agree, mine has treated me well

    --
    dorfman

    I BROKE MY FIBULA!
    my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
    i am Amandas NO.2 fan!
    my myspace
    http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

  18. litldude2 said:

    That was cool. Why no BCing?

    I'm still no good at it yet. I can hardly ride, much less do anything
    cool enough to warrant being in a vid

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
    I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48935

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.