This is the first semi public viewing (other than close family and friends). I am a little nervous to post this but I would like your feed back on the show. (both good and bad)
The show has no commercials and just click the button and it will download.
Dreamdrafting is a t.v. show about people pursuing their dreams.
The problem with t.v. today is that people have replaced their dreams with television. Our show is different, it is about untapped potential. It is the starting line to a better body, a new business, a better relationship, and countless other possibilities!
This is the first semi public viewing (other than close family and friends). I am a little nervous to post this but I would like your feed back on the show. (both good and bad)
The show has no commercials and just click the button and it will download.
Dreamdrafting is a t.v. show about people pursuing their dreams.
The problem with t.v. today is that people have replaced their dreams with television. Our show is different, it is about untapped potential. It is the starting line to a better body, a new business, a better relationship, and countless other possibilities!
I'm looking forward to the next episode, when should we expect it to be on the air?
No rush obviously, just curious. I'm kind of hooked!
episode two is in editing. It could be done as early as end of next week. We begin filming episode 3 on Friday.
Now, we only need one of the national networks to pick us up. We will be aired locally and local comcast but that only flows up and down the front range of denver.