Road Cycling · Public discussion

New Dumbass Record. Or personal best anyway.

Started by RonSonic · · Last activity · 7 posts · 484 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 August 2006
Last activity
7 August 2006
Original author
RonSonic
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
484
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This morning I rode about four miles with the rear tire rubbing against the
    chainstay thinking how bad I was sucking. Keep in mind I do suck and it started
    on a long uphill false flat into a hard wind. But, gol durnit that was totally
    dumbassed. Finally realized it when I was about blown up and going downhill
    slow..

    Dumbass

  2. RonSonic said:

    This morning I rode about four miles with the rear tire rubbing against the
    chainstay thinking how bad I was sucking. Keep in mind I do suck and it started
    on a long uphill false flat into a hard wind. But, gol durnit that was totally
    dumbassed. Finally realized it when I was about blown up and going downhill
    slow..

    Dumbass

    Come on, haven't we all done that? ;-)
    Seriously, once I hadn't sufficiently tightened my rear quick release
    and pulled the axle out of the dropout on steep short climb. I looked
    down, immediately recognized my predicament, and pulled an Arte Johnson.

    Steve

  3. RonSonic said:

    This morning I rode about four miles with the rear tire rubbing against the
    chainstay thinking how bad I was sucking. Keep in mind I do suck and it started
    on a long uphill false flat into a hard wind. But, gol durnit that was totally
    dumbassed. Finally realized it when I was about blown up and going downhill
    slow..

    Hey, I did that last weekend for about 20 miles! Or at least it was
    around mile 20 that another rider in the paceline pointed it out. Do I
    get an extra doughnut for that one?

    Aspiring Fattie Masters want to know.

    Mark J.

  4. Mark said:

    Hey, I did that last weekend for about 20 miles! Or at least it was
    around mile 20 that another rider in the paceline pointed it out. Do I
    get an extra doughnut for that one?

    Depends. How many are you currently carrying?

  5. Steven Bornfeld said:

    pulled an Arte Johnson.

    You deserve to sit next to Ruth Buzzi on a park bench and get the [censored]
    beat out of you.

  6. Fred Fredburger said:
    Steven Bornfeld said:

    pulled an Arte Johnson.

    You deserve to sit next to Ruth Buzzi on a park bench and get the [censored]
    beat out of you.

    Want a Wallnetto?

    Steve

  7. Stu Fleming said:
    Mark said:

    Hey, I did that last weekend for about 20 miles! Or at least it was
    around mile 20 that another rider in the paceline pointed it out. Do
    I get an extra doughnut for that one?

    Depends. How many are you currently carrying?

    Just one, but it's a big one around my middle.

    Mark J.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.