I should buy it, and wear it at Big Bear this season ;-)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=4209160138&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>
--
Slacker
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I should buy it, and wear it at Big Bear this season ;-)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=4209160138&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>
--
Slacker
god what a bunch of looser on that sights!!
"Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I should buy it, and wear it at Big Bear this season ;-)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=4209160138&rd=1
#ebayphotohosting>
Quoted message said:--
Slacker
looser boy top-posted, shockingly:
Quoted message said:god what a bunch of looser on that sights!!
Nice tight reply.
Bill "had to be intentional, no?" S.
That looks hot, not "cool" hot, but hot hot...
--
- Zilla
Cary, NC
(Remove XSPAM)
"Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I should buy it, and wear it at Big Bear this season ;-)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=4209160138&
rd=1#ebayphotohosting>
Quoted message said:--
Slacker
Slacker <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:I should buy it, and wear it at Big Bear this season ;-)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=4209160138&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>
Don't stop there, get this to shuttle with.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7251&item=2478198087&rd=1>
R.White said:Slacker <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:I should buy it, and wear it at Big Bear this season ;-)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=4209160138&
rd=1#ebayphotohosting>
Quoted message said:
Don't stop there, get this to shuttle with.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7251&item
=2478198087&rd=1>
LOL!!!
--
- Zilla
Cary, NC
(Remove XSPAM)
Zilla said:R.White said:Slacker <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:I should buy it, and wear it at Big Bear this season ;-)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=4209160138&
rd=1#ebayphotohosting>Quoted message said:Don't stop there, get this to shuttle with.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7251&item
=2478198087&rd=1>LOL!!!
hehehe... that is funny ... even funnier because that dude only lives
about 30 mins from me. Maybe I'll go for a test ride ;-)
--
Slacker
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.