Paul Rooney <[email hidden]> wrote
Quoted message said:Gordon said:Paul Rooney <[email hidden]> wrote
Quoted message said:On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:45:11 -0000, Fran <[email hidden]> wrote:
>>
>Trouble is, there's little or no connection these days between the Christian festival
>celebrating the birth of Jesus and the so-called 'Christmas' celebrated by everyone else. I'm on
>the fence religiously, but I know which one I prefer even so.
>
><black'n'white striped sheep> Baaa, humbug. </>I'm a Christian and I can assure you all that giving and getting loads of pressies, as well
as having lots of alcoholic pleasure is precisely what we are meant to be doing over the next
few days.
I don't care what you say, I'm off to get [censored] now.... If we get [censored] enough, we might open
our presents tonight instead of tomorrow.Tomorrow is for kids....
I opened my first present last Thursday. It was beer. I drank it.
Was it a surprise present? Or had you asked for it?
--
Gordon