rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

My Freestyle Gallery (John Childs, please read this!)

Started by tylercox · · Last activity · 8 posts · 222 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
17 January 2005
Last activity
17 January 2005
Original author
tylercox
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
222
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. OK, I've now officially started a gallery dedicated to my freestyle!
    Check it out: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Freestyle-Pix-and-Movies
    And John Childs, check out the last clip, it's of me trying to do the
    freehanded seat-in-front that you recommended!

    --
    tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

    This stinking sucks!!! Are you sure I'm doing this right?

    -My dad learning to uni

    Yay!!! Goooobleshobinheimer!!!! It came!!!

    -Right when I saw my new Nimbus sitting on the porch.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37598

  2. Reminds me of that old show "ZOOM" way back when...

    Really Tyler, videos are great and all, but don't make them ridiculously
    long, with talking and titles/narrartion. All of that video of you
    talking can be reduced to text. It makes it so other people with slow
    connections can watch your videos, and people like me can tolerate the
    crund in between the writing.

    Good riding. All you need is videos with only riding, no lipsyncing, no
    little brothers, no narration.... none of that. It's ok to have 10
    seconds or less of goofy/non-unirelated stuff, but any more of it is
    really really annoying.

    Keep at it!

    --
    Catboy - RIP Unibiker

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

    RIP Unibiker
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37598

  3. Catboy said:

    *Reminds me of that old show "ZOOM" way back when...
    *

    Sorry to go off topic, but... I was on ZOOM in 5th grade they did a
    segment about our after school unicycle program and I was in it riding a
    graiffe. Anyone seen it?

    Keep working on your skills, you have the advantage of starting younger
    than most people. I also think it could have been compacted more so it
    would pack more "punch" into a smaller package and would be less dragged
    out.

    --
    KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

    --Kaycee
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37598

  4. OK, I'll cut the [censored] on those movies..... thanks for the advice!

    --
    tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

    This stinking sucks!!! Are you sure I'm doing this right?

    -My dad learning to uni

    Yay!!! Goooobleshobinheimer!!!! It came!!!

    -Right when I saw my new Nimbus sitting on the porch.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37598

  5. KcTheAcy said:

    *Sorry to go off topic, but... I was on ZOOM in 5th grade they did a
    segment about our after school unicycle program and I was in it riding
    a graiffe. Anyone seen it?
    *

    Actually I have. I remeber seeing a thing about unicycling on zoom a
    while ago... And a boy riding a giraffe. I havent watched zoom in
    like... 4years at least. Is it still around?

    --
    Catboy - RIP Unibiker

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

    RIP Unibiker
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37598

  6. I used to be obsessed with that show :P But ONLY when they had the good
    cast like Pablo, Jared and the others but I dont remember their names.
    Sooo good!

    --
    unitrialser - Team Hazard

    Mindless Films
    http://www.geocities.com/mindless_films

    "Pink is the new black." -- Jess Riegal's Helmet
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unitrialser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8794
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37598

  7. Ive only seen it once and the only one I have seen was the one about
    unicycles...

    --
    litldude2 - Spencer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    litldude2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6134
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37598

  8. I used to watch that show because it was on right after Bill Nye. I saw
    the one with the uni... sweet. I stoped watching after they canceled
    Bill. Those [censored]... Sorry Tyler, I know your young eyes shouldn't be
    exposed to such words.

    --
    TheoELind - 5 year schwinn rider

    Have you been peckish during the night? Only someone's been at me
    cheese!
    - Wallace
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheoELind's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8872
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37598

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.