Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Music While Riding?

Started by Susimi · · Last activity · 21 posts · 2,677 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
24 June 2015
Last activity
15 August 2015
Original author
Susimi
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,677
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Definitely! I love music; I find myself listening to miso when I'm doing anything nowadays. Anyway, music whilst riding helps me relax in a way, calms me as well. Moreover, I can concentrate more, if that makes sense, for example if I am racing against my friends, listening to music whilst I am cycling helps me focus; as a result I tend to win most of the races!
    When I am listening to music, I pretty much always listen to Rap/R&B. I love rap, it gives me a good feeling. What about you guys, what genre of music do you listen to when you out cycling?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.