rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

movie: Park stuff (trials, flatland, bc)

Started by Spencer Hochberg · · Last activity · 44 posts · 644 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
4 September 2006
Last activity
8 September 2006
Original author
Spencer Hochberg
Posts
44
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
644
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 44
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey, I went to the park by my house and I brought the cam.

    I took the footy from today and then I put in some other things that I
    haven't posted.

    It isn't very good but whatever.

    I got really close to landing 180 doubleflips then my camera battery
    died so I just went home.

    The circles on the bc wheel were for Jeff (skate4flip).

    Thats about it.

    'Link' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=283544)
    Oh and its the same kind of file as my other movie so if you couldn't
    see it before then it probably won't work again.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    (disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)

    maxisback said:

    yeh i kill ppl for a living

    'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
    (http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
    AIM: Litldude2
    Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  2. Bryan said it didn't work so I will just upload it to youtube also...

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    (disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)

    maxisback said:

    yeh i kill ppl for a living

    'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
    (http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
    AIM: Litldude2
    Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  3. is there a link to the youtube video?

    --
    ntappin

    'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
    (http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ntappin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10800
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  4. that was cool. all i had to do was click download and it worked

    --
    gordythegon

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle for Christ <><


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  5. ntappin said:

    is there a link to the youtube video?

    No, I said I was going to but youtube doesn't want to work for me right
    now.

    'Here is an .AVI version'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=283547). The quality is
    horrible.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    (disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)

    maxisback said:

    yeh i kill ppl for a living

    'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
    (http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
    AIM: Litldude2
    Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  6. gordythegon said:

    that was cool. all i had to do was click download and it worked

    Same.

    Nice video, thought the music went with the riding very well - casual,
    smooth.

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44950)
    officially ended.
    😎

    trials_uni said:

    Ha Quebec...Is that place still there?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  7. Bad quality or not, the riding was still impressive.....

    The unicycling was better than the BC-ing though. 😄

    --
    monkeyman

    Alex, MR addict.

    THE dave said:

    walruses are awesome... they just chill with their tusks and stuff...

    sobriquet said:

    If this joke were a sandwich it would be the wurst.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  8. I dunno what you guys are talking about, the quality is great on my end.

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44950)
    officially ended.
    😎

    trials_uni said:

    Ha Quebec...Is that place still there?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  9. monkeyman said:

    The unicycling was better than the BC-ing though. 😄

    Yeah, I know. My plates are bent pretty badly so I can't really do big
    or techy stuff until I get new ones.

    dudewithasock said:

    I dunno what you guys are talking about, the quality is great on my end.

    If you watched the first one I linked to then its pretty good quality.
    The second one was for the people who can't watch the first one and it
    is a lot worse.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    (disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)

    maxisback said:

    yeh i kill ppl for a living

    'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
    (http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
    AIM: Litldude2
    Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  10. same

    --
    natiag

    its not blue, its orange, it just looks like red!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    natiag's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13070
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  11. for all those downloady freaks like me:

    http://tinyurl.com/s26up

    good vid spencer. i always look forward to your stuff!

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Matt.
    'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)

    one wheely said:

    everythings extreme if you try hard enough

    PANIC BUTTON-->':eek: '
    (http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)[/b]

    carsonpalooza said:


    it's not over until the cake is all gone.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  12. not workin

    --
    irvinegr

    Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  13. what, my DL link? right click and save as!

    it worked for me at least!

    spencer, i have to admit, i'm always impressed by your videos because
    they've always got such variety.
    It's great!

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Matt.
    'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)

    one wheely said:

    everythings extreme if you try hard enough

    PANIC BUTTON-->':eek: '
    (http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)[/b]

    carsonpalooza said:


    it's not over until the cake is all gone.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  14. nice dude!
    the one footed gliding was ill!

    --
    onewheelah
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onewheelah's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11657
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  15. None of the three links worked for me, probablly because the gallery
    "server load is too high".

    --
    forrestunifreak

    dudewithasock said:

    wait, so... Your dads your mom, and so is Carson?

    *'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
    Unicycle for Christ
    *Banana's for Jesus!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  16. onewheelah said:

    nice dude!
    the one footed gliding was ill!

    Thanks, it was actually coasting though.

    forrestunifreak said:

    None of the three links worked for me, probablly because the gallery
    "server load is too high".

    They work for me. Olarf at unicycle.tv told me that soon I can just
    upload my stuff directly to there so there should be less problems.

    If anyone knows how to compress stuff the right way in imovie or
    Compressor then PM me.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    (disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)

    maxisback said:

    yeh i kill ppl for a living

    'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
    (http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
    AIM: Litldude2
    Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  17. nnnoooiiiiiiiccccceeee vid, i liked it

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  18. sweet video spencer

    --
    carsonpalooza

    Carson, MR addict
    'ARGHHHHHHH' (http://WWW.nickjantz.2ya.com)
    -You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't
    help.-
    -Calvin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  19. ahh it worked... just took A LONG time, i clicked on the DL link then
    just forgot about it then like 15 min later i heard music and it was
    playing...

    edit:nice riding

    --
    irvinegr

    Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

  20. finally worked for me too. I like the way you do 360 unispins. Diferent
    people just look different when they do those, or your unicycle is
    light and spins fast, or something....

    What tire do you have on the BC?

    --
    forrestunifreak

    dudewithasock said:

    wait, so... Your dads your mom, and so is Carson?

    *'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
    Unicycle for Christ
    *Banana's for Jesus!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52852

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.