Road Cycling · Public discussion

Most ridiculous saddle ever?

Started by Gooserider · · Last activity · 14 posts · 338 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
2 December 2006
Last activity
12 December 2006
Original author
Gooserider
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
338
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

  2. "Gooserider" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Yeah, but you could give people the finger as you pass by to the front of
    the line at the next red light which they did not think was there I guess.
    lol

  3. Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Is that a "woman's saddle"? ;-)

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Too much cantle for my liking.

    I prefer 'em flat.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.
    I'm really at: tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

  5. Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Italian women would feel right at home with that seat.

    Steve McDonald

  6. Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Dear Gooserider,

    Two extra fingers--ugh!

    Cheers,

    H. Simpson

  7. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:


    Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Dear Gooserider,

    Two extra fingers--ugh!

    Cheers,

    H. Simpson

    What I wanna know is: do they call the nose of the
    saddle the "wrist"?

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.
    I'm really at: tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

  8. "Ozark Bicycle" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Is that a "woman's saddle"? ;-)

    From the Web site: "Avalible [sic] in all black or pink fingers with black
    palms."

    So I assume yes. But I would also assume that the majority are purchased by
    men for a (most likely unappreciative) lady friend.

    Cheers,
    David

  9. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Solvang Cyclist said:

    "Ozark Bicycle" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Is that a "woman's saddle"? ;-)

    From the Web site: "Avalible [sic] in all black or pink fingers with black
    palms."

    So I assume yes. But I would also assume that the majority are purchased by
    men for a (most likely unappreciative) lady friend.

    I guess that would put it in the "Christmas
    Presents That Suck" category. Caveat Emptor.
    But I guess it wouldn't be worse than buying
    a lady friend a football or an ironing board
    or a go-cart.

    If it was attached to a long pole so that warmed-up
    pizzas could be extricated from the stove oven, or
    beers from the fridge without getting up from the
    couch, maybe it would be more useful.

    Maybe it would make a good backscratcher.

    cheers,
    Tom
    --
    Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.
    I'm really at: tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

  10. Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.


    I like it. I'd even put mittens on it for winter riding.

    I don't know that it would be comfortable but it's good for a goof.
    --
    zk

  11. Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Bah, it doesn't even have a "Liberty Stick".

    Not safe for most working environments (filth):
    http://www.merrysaddles.com/bicycles.html

  12. Zoot Katz said:
    Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.


    I like it. I'd even put mittens on it for winter riding.

    I don't know that it would be comfortable but it's good for a goof.

    Something for a Halloween night ride?

  13. Solvang Cyclist said:

    "Ozark Bicycle" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Is that a "woman's saddle"? ;-)

    From the Web site: "Avalible [sic] in all black or pink fingers with black
    palms."

    So I assume yes. But I would also assume that the majority are purchased by
    men for a (most likely unappreciative) lady friend.

    Asssuming of course that anyone buys them at all.

    Joseph

  14. Gooserider said:

    http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

    That's just creepy.

    Creepy Awesome I believe you mean! I'm pretty sure you can't just have
    that alone on your bike though. I'm thinking maybe pedals made from
    mannequin feet. Bonus points if you make them SPD.

    --
    Dane Buson - [email hidden]
    "Every major horror of history was committed in the name of an
    altruistic motive. Has any act of selfishness ever equalled
    the carnage perpetrated by disciples of altruism?" -Ayan Rand

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.