"The newspaper cited unidentified law enforcement officials in reporting Sunday that Blige, rap musicians 50 Cent, Timbaland, Wyclef Jean and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry may have received or used performance-enhancing drugs."
"The newspaper cited unidentified law enforcement officials in reporting Sunday that Blige, rap musicians 50 Cent, Timbaland, Wyclef Jean and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry may have received or used performance-enhancing drugs."
"The newspaper cited unidentified law enforcement officials in reporting Sunday that Blige, rap musicians 50 Cent, Timbaland, Wyclef Jean and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry may have received or used performance-enhancing drugs."
I'll never believe in rap music again. But as Public Enemy once said, you can't fight the power on bread and water.
-- Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/ "My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook. Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing
"The newspaper cited unidentified law enforcement officials in reporting Sunday that Blige, rap musicians 50 Cent, Timbaland, Wyclef Jean and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry may have received or used performance-enhancing drugs."
I'll never believe in rap music again. But as Public Enemy once said, you can't fight the power on bread and water.
I think Chuck D said, "Fight the power with Brie!" So cheese is also part of the deal.
-- tanx, Howard
Now it's raining pitchforks and women, But I've already got a pitchfork...
"The newspaper cited unidentified law enforcement officials in reporting Sunday that Blige, rap musicians 50 Cent, Timbaland, Wyclef Jean and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry may have received or used performance-enhancing drugs."
Quoted message said:
I'll never believe in rap music again. But as Public Enemy once said, you can't fight the power on bread and water.
I think Chuck D said, "Fight the power with Brie!" So cheese is also part of the deal.
"The newspaper cited unidentified law enforcement officials in reporting Sunday that Blige, rap musicians 50 Cent, Timbaland, Wyclef Jean and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry may have received or used performance-enhancing drugs."
I'll never believe in rap music again. But as Public Enemy once said, you can't fight the power on bread and water.