Last week I ordered a pair of Size 48 Trezeta Lecco boots from Sportswarehouse. Today I got an email from them advising that Trezeta have discontinued the Lecco boots in size 48
Last week I ordered a pair of Size 48 Trezeta Lecco boots from Sportswarehouse. Today I got an email from them advising that Trezeta
have
Quoted message said:
discontinued the Lecco boots in size 48
Which is kind of sucky :-(
So back to square one looking for boots.
Any suggestions?
Well a quick look at our local stores site shows the following Scarpa boots in size 48. SLXX SL M3 Peak GTX M2 So that's three in your size if that helps. :-)
"Bob Hobden" <[email hidden]> wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
Well a quick look at our local stores site shows the following Scarpa boots in size 48. SLXX SL M3 Peak GTX M2 So that's three in your size if that helps. :-)
Where is your local shop? do they do mail order? Those scarpa boots look good, only problem is they are out of my budget. (I'm looking to spend £100 max)
I've phone all the usual suspects around Edinburgh / Perth / Stirling, they would have to order boots in for me, then I'd be stuck with them if they didn't quite fit. At least with mail order you can send them back if they dont fit.
Well a quick look at our local stores site shows the following Scarpa boots in size 48. SLXX SL M3 Peak GTX M2 So that's three in your size if that helps. :-)
Where is your local shop? do they do mail order? Those scarpa boots look good, only problem is they are out of my budget. (I'm looking to spend £100 max)
I've phone all the usual suspects around Edinburgh / Perth / Stirling,
they
Quoted message said:
would have to order boots in for me, then I'd be stuck with them if they didn't quite fit. At least with mail order you can send them back if they dont fit.
Well Chertsey is a bit far from you but they do mail order
www.snowandrock.com and look under Outdoor Equipment.......
But also take a look at www.allanaustin.co.uk/bootlist.html (I've never dealt with them though)
Surely some of the shops in your area do the same boots? Can't the manufacturers/importers help with the name of a retailer in your area?
Well Chertsey is a bit far from you but they do mail order
www.snowandrock.com and look under Outdoor Equipment.......
But also take a look at www.allanaustin.co.uk/bootlist.html (I've never dealt with them though)
Just noticed, if you go to the "Home Page" on that last site they have a special section for "Large Boots" which might save you searching the whole footwear section.
"Bob Hobden" <[email hidden]> wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
I wrote in message
Quoted message said:
Well Chertsey is a bit far from you but they do mail order
www.snowandrock.com and look under Outdoor Equipment.......
But also take a look at www.allanaustin.co.uk/bootlist.html (I've never dealt with them though)
Just noticed, if you go to the "Home Page" on that last site they have a special section for "Large Boots" which might save you searching the whole footwear section.
Regards Bob.
Cheers Bob, that allanaustin website looks good! Quite a wide range of boots in large sizes!
Not convinced about goretex lining in leather boots, so I think I may go for either Contour Navigator boots, or Loveson Bigfoot boots. Both seem to be good enough boots at around £70, but a second opinion would be helpfull!