Will he break the record?
I say YES!
-Bob
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Will he break the record?
I say YES!
-Bob
Hell and High Water said:Will he break the record?
I say YES!
-Bob
Hi there,
Magnus and his derny record will be aired on http://cycling.tv by the
end of next week.
I believe they are filming it for british Eurosport. The rest of us
around the world won't miss out either.
Good luck to Magnus,
Steve
Hell and High Water said:Will he break the record?
I say YES!
Alas.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/teams/liquigas/backstedt-hour1.jpg
--
E. Dronkert
Ewoud Dronkert said:Alas.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/teams/liquigas/backstedt-hour1.jpg
There's no way anyone is gonna break the derny record
when the derny pilot is _smaller_ than the cyclist.
Magnus needs to try over here in the US "Supersize Me"
culture.
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Ewoud Dronkert said:Alas.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/teams/liquigas/backstedt-hour1.jpgThere's no way anyone is gonna break the derny record
when the derny pilot is _smaller_ than the cyclist.Magnus needs to try over here in the US "Supersize Me"
culture.
There are plenty of Super Sized Euro derny drivers.
http://www.fatnick.com/eurderny2003/EurDerny1%20005.jpg
But it looks like Magnus is using the same petite (relatively) driver as
last year.
http://www.fatnick.com/eurderny2003/EurDerny1%20053.jpg
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Ewoud Dronkert said:Alas.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/teams/liquigas/backstedt-hour1.jpgThere's no way anyone is gonna break the derny record
when the derny pilot is _smaller_ than the cyclist.Magnus needs to try over here in the US "Supersize Me"
culture.
Is one of the derny driver's daughters a podium girl?
http://www.fatnick.com/eurderny2003/EurDerny1%20147.jpg
quote='Ewoud Dronkert'Hell and High Water said:Will he break the record?
I say YES!
Alas.
pezcyclingnews.combackstedt hour1.jpgOpen ↗
--
E. Dronkert[/QUOTE] Gotta give him props for finishing the hour, though. I know a lot guys who would have just bagged it after 10k. I bet the spectators were especially appreciative.
B. Lafferty said:Is one of the derny driver's daughters a podium girl?
http://www.fatnick.com/eurderny2003/EurDerny1%20147.jpg
I presume you're not referring to Tony Doyle.
Carl Sundquist said:B. Lafferty said:Is one of the derny driver's daughters a podium girl?
http://www.fatnick.com/eurderny2003/EurDerny1%20147.jpgI presume you're not referring to Tony Doyle.
I prefer this one:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=photos/2004/jan04/revolution2/RevolutionJan148
In article <[email hidden]>,
Quoted post said:Ewoud Dronkert said:Alas.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/teams/liquigas/backstedt-hour1.jpgThere's no way anyone is gonna break the derny record
when the derny pilot is _smaller_ than the cyclist.
Koach is going to tell you that you're wrong on this, you know.
Quoted message said:Magnus needs to try over here in the US "Supersize Me"
culture.
I know that there are training centers for sumo guys - surely there are
training centers for derny pilots in Belgium, where they live on a diet of
nothing but beer and frites.
--
tanx,
Howard
The sheriff is near...
remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
In article <[email hidden]>,
Carl Sundquist said:B. Lafferty said:Is one of the derny driver's daughters a podium girl?
http://www.fatnick.com/eurderny2003/EurDerny1%20147.jpgI presume you're not referring to Tony Doyle.
Does Doyle have a daughter, Carl? If so, what's she look like?
--
tanx,
Howard
The sheriff is near...
remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
cosmo_the_third said:Ewoud Dronkert said:--
E. Dronkert Gotta give him props for finishing the hour, though. I know a lot guys
Cyclingmorons.com, please quote correctly. That means, leave at least one
empty line between my text and yours.
Quoted message said:-Cosmo
'
' (http://tinyurl.com/bvepw)
And what's up with that creative signature format. We already know you
have that crappy cycling blog but if you insist on spamming us, use the
accepted sig format: newline dash dash space newline spam.
Damn, you even misspelled your own url for the tinyurl.
--
E. Dronkert
Dan Connelly said:I prefer this one:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=photos/2004/jan04/revolution2/RevolutionJan148
He looks scared.
Howard Kveck said:Quoted message said:
I presume you're not referring to Tony Doyle.Does Doyle have a daughter, Carl? If so, what's she look like?
I don't know. I haven't seen him since the 80's.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.