Look for the thread titled, "OT: Carbon Handle Bars."
Join me in blacklisting this cancer. Phillip Morris brings nothing to
the table. And he tried to fleece us.
Kickapoo
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Look for the thread titled, "OT: Carbon Handle Bars."
Join me in blacklisting this cancer. Phillip Morris brings nothing to
the table. And he tried to fleece us.
Kickapoo
crit PRO said:Look for the thread titled, "OT: Carbon Handle Bars."
Join me in blacklisting this cancer. Phillip Morris brings nothing to
the table. And he tried to fleece us.Kickapoo
Afterwards maybe you guys can blacklist my lying ass since I tried to
fleece you too.
crit PRO
Your neurotic, dare I say psychotic, super narcissim (sp?) needs
professional help. Seriously.
Otherwise you could not even make a beer-soaked audience at a Motel 6
or Days Inn bar laugh.
_ken_
k.papai said:Your neurotic, dare I say psychotic, super narcissim (sp?) needs
professional help. Seriously.Otherwise you could not even make a beer-soaked audience at a Motel 6
or Days Inn bar laugh._ken_
Ken,
Meet me at high noon at the Sausilito Starbucks, and we'll settle our
dislike for each other, once and for all. That is, if you're 'man'
enough.
crit PRO
crit PRO will be the guy behind the counter.
"Ken,
Meet me at high noon at the Sausilito Starbucks, and we'll settle our
dislike for each other, once and for all. That is, if you're 'man'
enough.
crit PRO "
You are the AFRAID anonymous one, not I.
I know who I am, as you do, so good for you, a Winner!
In any case I'll be riding by said Starbucks next Monday or Tuesday
morning and afternoon. (betwen 7AM and 8AM and from 5PM to 6PM)
=Ken=
damn, Ken does 12 hour training rides?
I'm sure you guys are just being newsgroup tough guy bad asses,
but I've never actually seen two cyclists actually fight all chamoised
up and in cleats, it must
look crazy.
The Starbucks would be a weird place to fight. All the tourists waiting
to get the ferry.
I think you guys should meet and race to the top of Mt. Tam and then
fight, so we'll know who is
faster and more manly. Let us know how it goes.
Is Crit Pro gonna wear some freaky mask to disguise his identity?
k.papai said:"Ken,
Meet me at high noon at the Sausilito Starbucks, and we'll settle
our
Quoted message said:dislike for each other, once and for all. That is, if you're 'man'
enough.crit PRO "
You are the AFRAID anonymous one, not I.
I know who I am, as you do, so good for you, a Winner!In any case I'll be riding by said Starbucks next Monday or Tuesday
morning and afternoon. (betwen 7AM and 8AM and from 5PM to 6PM)=Ken=
I've decided that a bunch of these anonymous types are nothing more
than D&D dweebs who have created their own "Persona" and are happily
using the internet in general and this newsgroup in particular to play
out their fantasy personality games. I don't think they are actually
short, fat, pimply, broken birth control glasses wearing dweebs, just
the equivalent.
Bill C
Quoted message said:damn, Ken does 12 hour training rides?
I'm sure you guys are just being newsgroup tough guy bad asses,
but I've never actually seen two cyclists actually fight all
chamoised
Quoted message said:up and in cleats, it must
look crazy.
The Starbucks would be a weird place to fight. All the tourists
waiting
Quoted message said:to get the ferry.
I think you guys should meet and race to the top of Mt. Tam and then
fight, so we'll know who is
faster and more manly. Let us know how it goes.
Is Crit Pro gonna wear some freaky mask to disguise his identity?
d.low.Mike,
I ain't the anonymous one.
I've never once ridden past 6 hours. And seriously doubt I ever will.
Sausalito is an unavoidable part of my central route in my bike commute
to the office (downtown San Francisco). In fact, all who commute to SF
from Marin have to pass thru Saus.
People have been thrown through Starbuck's windows in fights. Happened
in my neighborhood two years ago -- two over-hopped juvies -- similar
to Brian L's attention span.
-ken, never anon.
Quoted message said:I think you guys should meet and race to the top of Mt. Tam and then
fight, so we'll know who is
faster and more manly. Let us know how it goes.
Is Crit Pro gonna wear some freaky mask to disguise his identity?
There should be a 'fighting' corollary to the [censored] dictum, so we can
officially end any thread that goes down this tiresome path. The older
you get, the more you realize that when Hitchcock shot people in the
back, he wasn't being a poor sport, he was being efficient. Next best
thing is to hit the guy between the eyes with a bottle when he is busy
telling everyone what he is going to do to you. The talk part is a
waste of time. For all concerned.
Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Albright and Trdina actually fought.
Trdina is selling video on his website.
Quoted message said:damn, Ken does 12 hour training rides?
I'm sure you guys are just being newsgroup tough guy bad asses,
but I've never actually seen two cyclists actually fight all
chamoised
Quoted message said:up and in cleats, it must
look crazy.
The Starbucks would be a weird place to fight. All the tourists
waiting
Quoted message said:to get the ferry.
I think you guys should meet and race to the top of Mt. Tam and then
fight, so we'll know who is
faster and more manly. Let us know how it goes.
Is Crit Pro gonna wear some freaky mask to disguise his identity?
Curtis L. Russell said:Next best
thing is to hit the guy between the eyes with a bottle when he is busy
telling everyone what he is going to do to you.
Was that your brother, the marine, the drill sergeant, or the
high school girlfriend?
Bob Schwartz
[email hidden]
In article <[email hidden]>,
Quoted message said:Is Crit Pro gonna wear some freaky mask to disguise his identity?
http://www.mr-s-leather.com/cgi-bin/mr-s/HT222.html
--
tanx,
Howard
Butter is love.
remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
"Howard Kveck" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
Oh great. Like THAT won't provide ammunition for Kunich.
In article <1ERVd.212$Qz.13@okepread05>,
Carl Sundquist said:"Howard Kveck" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Oh great. Like THAT won't provide ammunition for Kunich.
Has it ever taken much to provide him with "ammo"?
--
tanx,
Howard
Butter is love.
remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:29:34 -0000, Bob Schwartz <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:Curtis L. Russell said:Next best
thing is to hit the guy between the eyes with a bottle when he is busy
telling everyone what he is going to do to you.Was that your brother, the marine, the drill sergeant, or the
high school girlfriend?Bob Schwartz
[email hidden]
Actually, my brother (somewhat shorter than me) was the one that
taught me that, by observation in Hutchinson, KS. Used an old-style
quart Pepsi bottle and it appeared to be very effective. In that case,
it was more that the guy seemed ready to talk all day about what he
was going to do next, and it was the only way to shut him up.
The drill sergeant was holding my M16. No reason to put down a
perfectly good weapon to pick up a bottle...
Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Curtis L. Russell said:On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:29:34 -0000, Bob Schwartz <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:Curtis L. Russell said:Next best
thing is to hit the guy between the eyes with a bottle when he is busy
telling everyone what he is going to do to you.Was that your brother, the marine, the drill sergeant, or the
high school girlfriend?Bob Schwartz
[email hidden]Actually, my brother (somewhat shorter than me) was the one that
taught me that, by observation in Hutchinson, KS. Used an old-style
quart Pepsi bottle and it appeared to be very effective. In that case,
it was more that the guy seemed ready to talk all day about what he
was going to do next, and it was the only way to shut him up.The drill sergeant was holding my M16. No reason to put down a
perfectly good weapon to pick up a bottle...
What exactly did you tell the drill sergeant you were going to do to him?
gym gravity said:Quoted message said:The drill sergeant was holding my M16. No reason to put down a
perfectly good weapon to pick up a bottle...
What exactly did you tell the drill sergeant you were going to do to him?
Dunno. May have accidentally called him 'sir'.
Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Critter,
Blacklist me? Ask for a vote on that one, why don't you?
-Philip
"crit PRO" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Look for the thread titled, "OT: Carbon Handle Bars."
Join me in blacklisting this cancer. Phillip Morris brings nothing to
the table. And he tried to fleece us.Kickapoo
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.