Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Light For My Bike

Started by richard111 · · Last activity · 21 posts · 2,761 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 November 2015
Last activity
18 December 2015
Original author
richard111
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,761
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have to agree with the many people upthread who use LED lights. I usually get mine at the hardware store, but I'm sure if you went to a bike shop they'd have a decent selection, since LED's have become so popular. I usually go with the cheaper ones, around $15 or so each, and I'll use several at once. I've got one that I use as a headlight and then a few more on the back of my bike and attached to the sides, since I often ride in places with no streetlights and I want to make sure I'm super visible to any traffic.

    I'm not sure what stores you have in your area, but Amazon actually has a pretty good selection if you don't mind shopping online.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.