UK and Europe · Public discussion

Lidl cycle equipment

Started by John · · Last activity · 9 posts · 570 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
17 August 2005
Last activity
18 August 2005
Original author
John
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
570
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, Lidl are doing cycle clothing (shirt £4.99, jacket £9.99 & trousers
    £6.99) and heart rate monitors (£14.99 with three year guarantee) on 25/8/05
    for anyone who is interested.

    John

  2. John said:

    Hi, Lidl are doing cycle clothing (shirt £4.99, jacket £9.99 & trousers
    £6.99) and heart rate monitors (£14.99 with three year guarantee) on 25/8/05
    for anyone who is interested.

    John

    They also have 'buffs' this week for £1.49 each.

  3. On 17 Aug 2005 05:50:52 -0700, "Blonde" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hi, Lidl are doing cycle clothing (shirt £4.99, jacket £9.99 & trousers
    £6.99) and heart rate monitors (£14.99 with three year guarantee) on 25/8/05
    for anyone who is interested.

    Quoted message said:

    They also have 'buffs' this week for £1.49 each.

    Better give those a miss. If you show up in the buff, some people are
    liable to get rather tetchy.

    "Bob"
    --

    Email address is spam trapped, to reply directly remove the beverage.

  4. In message <[email hidden]>, Call me Bob
    <[email hidden]> writes

    Quoted message said:

    On 17 Aug 2005 05:50:52 -0700, "Blonde" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hi, Lidl are doing cycle clothing (shirt £4.99, jacket £9.99 & trousers
    £6.99) and heart rate monitors (£14.99 with three year guarantee) on 25/8/05
    for anyone who is interested.

    Quoted message said:

    They also have 'buffs' this week for £1.49 each.

    Better give those a miss. If you show up in the buff, some people are
    liable to get rather tetchy.


    One of my colleagues has a theory that if we turn up for work naked they
    will put us on long-term sick leave on full pay.

    I'm going to let him try it first.
    --
    Cleveland

  5. cleveland said:

    One of my colleagues has a theory that if we turn up for work naked they
    will put us on long-term sick leave on full pay.

    I'm going to let him try it first.

    Who dares wins! Go for it, I say.

    "Bob"
    --

    Email address is spam trapped, to reply directly remove the beverage.

  6. cleveland said:


    One of my colleagues has a theory that if we turn up for work naked they
    will put us on long-term sick leave on full pay.

    I'm going to let him try it first.

    Nah, to rearrange a familiar phrase, you have to be mad to work here but
    it doesn't help

    --
    Tony

    "I did make a mistake once - I thought I'd made a mistake but I hadn't"
    Anon

  7. In article <[email hidden]>, john59098
    @hotmail.com says...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi, Lidl are doing cycle clothing (shirt £4.99, jacket £9.99 & trousers
    £6.99) and heart rate monitors (£14.99 with three year guarantee) on 25/8/05
    for anyone who is interested.

    I suspect the trousers may be what we have in Holland at the moment -
    made by "Feroti". Even with the XXL, the back is very low and I almost
    have a builders bum with them on. Obviously, that would be worse when
    crouched over a bit on the bike.
    They're going back.

    Jacket seems OK.

    --
    Mike

  8. "cleveland" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    One of my colleagues has a theory that if we turn up for work naked they
    will put us on long-term sick leave on full pay.

    Ever read/seen Catch 22?

  9. I'm usually pleased with what I buy from Lidl but:

    I bought a stand pump from Lidl a few years ago. The flexible hose perished
    where it had been stored bent. I sent a sample to them six weeks ago, no
    reply yet.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.