Road Cycling · Public discussion

LeMond to be at Tour.

Started by Callistus Valerius · · Last activity · 19 posts · 801 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
30 June 2005
Last activity
1 July 2005
Original author
Callistus Valerius
Posts
19
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
801
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–19 of 19
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Greg LeMond will be at this years Tour de France. Asked why, he
    replied, "I want to see his face close, when he quits. I want to be there
    when it happens."

  2. "Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Greg LeMond will be at this years Tour de France. Asked why, he
    replied, "I want to see his face close, when he quits. I want to be there
    when it happens."

    source, please...

  3. Callistus Valerius said:

    Greg LeMond will be at this years Tour de France. Asked why, he
    replied, "I want to see his face close, when he quits. I want to be there
    when it happens."

    Will GL be jumping off the Eiffel tower if LA wins?

    jj

  4. Jim Flom said:

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Greg LeMond will be at this years Tour de France. Asked why, he
    replied, "I want to see his face close, when he quits. I want to be there
    when it happens."

    Quoted message said:

    source, please...

    There is no source, he made it up. He's made up quotes
    before, he'll do it again. Or maybe he just posts during
    LED induced hallucinations.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email hidden]

  5. "Bob Schwartz" <[email hidden]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email hidden]...
    | Jim Flom <[email hidden]> wrote:
    | > "Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    | > news:[email hidden]...
    | >> Greg LeMond will be at this years Tour de France. Asked why, he
    | >> replied, "I want to see his face close, when he quits. I want to be
    there
    | >> when it happens."
    |
    | > source, please...
    |
    | There is no source, he made it up. He's made up quotes
    | before, he'll do it again. Or maybe he just posts during
    | LED induced hallucinations.
    |

    Man, that [censored] is passé. These days it's LCD induced hallucinations (not to
    mention plasma).

  6. Bob Schwartz wrote:
    Or maybe he just posts during

    Quoted message said:

    LED induced hallucinations.

    He gets hallucinations from light-emitting diodes?

    -RJ

  7. We can only hope.

    Tom

  8. Bob Schwartz said:


    Jim Flom said:

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Greg LeMond will be at this years Tour de France. Asked why, he
    replied, "I want to see his face close, when he quits. I want to be there
    when it happens."

    Quoted message said:

    source, please...

    There is no source, he made it up. He's made up quotes
    before, he'll do it again. Or maybe he just posts during
    LED induced hallucinations.

    I know what you really mean.

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0553380648/

    Read it. No comment on understanding.

    Re: To upgrade or not ?

    Quoted message said:
    gwhite said:
    Robert Chung said:


    k.papai wrote:

    > I'll give him another chance today, 6:05 PM when I pass
    > by. I am in purple, hard to miss.

    http://www.curvecomm.com/teletubbies/tinkywinky.gif

    Gosh, Ken's water bottle has the same kool-aid in it as mine.

    http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/kool_aid.jpg

  9. ronaldo_jeremiah said:

    Bob Schwartz wrote:
    Or maybe he just posts during

    Quoted message said:

    LED induced hallucinations.

    Quoted message said:

    He gets hallucinations from light-emitting diodes?

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/29765abf4b3689f2?hl=en

    Bob Schwartz
    [email hidden]

  10. Did Greg challenge lance to a drinking contest or a taco eating contest?

  11. "Rik Van Diesel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Did Greg challenge lance to a drinking contest or a taco eating contest?

    Depends on whether Kathy or Sheryl is involved.......

  12. "RJG" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Depends on whether Kathy or Sheryl is involved.......

    Speaking of which, let me be the first to ask the anual question of what
    equipment LANCE uses on his ride. So, when he's banging Sheryl, does he put a
    stock bag over her head, or have the boys at Trek whipped up some custom
    carbon composite sack to hide that horrible visage?

  13. Tim Mullin said:

    "RJG" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Depends on whether Kathy or Sheryl is involved.......

    Speaking of which, let me be the first to ask the anual question of what
    equipment LANCE uses on his ride. So, when he's banging Sheryl, does he put a
    stock bag over her head, or have the boys at Trek whipped up some custom
    carbon composite sack to hide that horrible visage?

    i think she's hot, but what do i know, i'm a girl.
    heather
    ps i don't think you and i have ever agreed on anything involving sex.

  14. h squared <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    ps i don't think you and i have ever agreed on anything involving sex.

    I don't know about that. How does five quarts of used motor oil, and a big
    sheet of vinyl sound to you?

  15. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Bob Schwartz said:
    Jim Flom said:

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Greg LeMond will be at this years Tour de France. Asked why, he
    replied, "I want to see his face close, when he quits. I want to be there
    when it happens."

    Quoted message said:

    source, please...

    There is no source, he made it up. He's made up quotes
    before, he'll do it again. Or maybe he just posts during
    LED induced hallucinations.

    If it's the latter, then are these "quotes" rated in wattage (1-5)?

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Butter is love.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  16. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Tim Mullin said:

    h squared <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    ps i don't think you and i have ever agreed on anything involving sex.

    I don't know about that. How does five quarts of used motor oil, and a big
    sheet of vinyl sound to you?

    What?!?! No corn flakes?

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Butter is love.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  17. Howard Kveck <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    What?!?! No corn flakes?

    No, that would be immoral.

  18. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Rik Van Diesel said:

    Did Greg challenge lance to a drinking contest or a taco eating contest?

    Offered to take him hunting.

    --
    Michael Press

  19. I've got to say that over the years Kathy LeMond has gotten
    progressively more beautiful. Some women are like that and get better
    and better and better. She's lucky and from listening to her talk, so's
    Greg.

    I doubt that Sheryl has as much depth as Kathy but it isn't easy to
    tell with entertainment types.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.