rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Landed my first Pedal to Rubber!

Started by madmattunipro · · Last activity · 7 posts · 237 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
31 March 2006
Last activity
31 March 2006
Original author
madmattunipro
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
237
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Today was one of those days that everything, at least as far as
    unicycling goes, went right.

    Had a real flowin' ride with my trials riding two-wheeler buddy, and
    finished it off with landing my first pedal to rubber ever. After the
    first, I kept landing it with about 80% consistancy. Feels good to land
    a new trick. Especially landing a crank climb on a 24in.😄

    Heck YES!

    Anyone else have a recent success story? I'd hate to think I'm the only
    one who's had a truly awesome ride this week.

    --
    madmattunipro

    Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
    pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
    used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48171

  2. i just got my first rubber to pedal.

    that's 1ft wheel walk then back to pedals.

    --
    onefiftyfour

    http://eric.texasunicycle.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48171

  3. Sweet, I can't even -attempt- to one footed wheel walk. I can do some
    standard ww, but not too well.

    --
    madmattunipro

    Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
    pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
    used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48171

  4. Today I landed a few of those things that Sabin does in defect where you
    stand on the cranks then do a leg around then plant your foot on the
    tire then jump up and do a body varial and land with the uni backwards.
    I have been getting my rolling 360 unispins better and better now I can
    ride, 360 unispin and ride away without stopping or hopping at all.
    Thats about it for today.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

    chosen said:

    wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

    James_Potter said:

    I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
    just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
    and eat it...mmmmmm


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    litldude2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6134
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48171

  5. I tried one those (crank grab to rubber) yesterday, and I almost got
    it...I had to leave though, so I only tried it once
    I'm gonna go back tomorrow or tongiht and work some more

    --
    monkeyman

    Radical Reed said:

    Truedat rap is, Rednecks Atempting Poetry

    'just' (http://oldeenglish.org/gymclass.html) about the coolest thing
    I've ever seen
    I am an MRian prophet, follower of 768
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48171

  6. weirdo street riders. My stand-up koosh koosh is coming along though 🙂

    --
    flyer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48171

  7. Sweet!!! i haven't tried pedal to rubber yet, but my cranks to rubber
    are almost perfect, like 49\50. I should start practicing pedal grabs,
    but its raining, but wait! i don't care if its raining!!!
    muwahahahaha!!!😄

    --
    Jerrick

    from chosen:

    can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
    jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
    have a shoutout from you?

    jonny
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jerrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11632
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48171

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.