rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Landed Double flips (video)

Started by swarbrim · · Last activity · 23 posts · 605 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
27 May 2006
Last activity
3 June 2006
Original author
swarbrim
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
605
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. thats awsome

    --
    unicycle dave

    <><unicycle for Christ
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycle dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10416
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49808

  2. Thanks guys, Im suprised it has been revived. I do need to get more
    height, its hard because I am scared to do it on concrete. If I could
    nail one then maybe I wouldnt be scared about it.

    Mike

    --
    swarbrim

    😄 add me at [email hidden]

    'i like things big' Amanda

    'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49808

  3. mike your ace

    you make the uk look good 😄

    --
    dale_dale

    biggest set/gap = 4 set
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49808

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.