[email hidden] (MTBScottie) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Subject: Kona dealers near Boulder?
From: "Monique Y. Mudama" [email hidden]
Date: 6/4/2004 8:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Message-id: <[email hidden]>
I'd like to try the King Kikapu. I tried the Deluxe, and I wasn't sure;
riding the King might make things more clear.
Unfortunately, of the two stores listed on Kona's site in the Boulder
area, one doesn't sell them anymore and the other didn't have any Kings.
The shop can't order you one?
Maybe the shop could order your video, Scott...
From: [email hidden]
Newsgroups: alt.sex.video-swap
Subject: Teen model video
Date: 29 May 2004 12:12:27 -0700
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 5
Message-ID: <[email hidden]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 64.12.116.134
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1085857947 22158 127.0.0.1 (29 May 2004 19:12:27 GMT)
X-Complaints-To: [email hidden]
NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 19:12:27 +0000 (UTC)
I am looking for the VCD of Shannon, Jaime, and Destiny model. I am
also looking for a more recent VCD of Shannon, Christina, Missy, and
Stephi.
Thanks for any help. Please email me at [email hidden]