Obviously he'll be here, trying out his 3.5 mile sprint on others of equal intellect and talent. I didn't know he was a bocce champ. You go boy! Then come by the res to say hi. But remember, even if you win, you're still retarded. ==================================== AMHERST, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) Sixty law enforcement officers ran the torch run in the traditional opening for the Massachusetts Chapter of Special Olympics. More than 1,000 athletes will compete this weekend in Special Olympics events. Alric Knebel and Keith Roberts has played bocce in the Special Olympics for 20 years. "I'm having fun...a great game...bocce. We go out together."
Special Olympics officials say the program allows athletes the chance to form friendships and encourages equality and inclusion.
==================================== AMHERST, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) Sixty law enforcement officers ran the torch run in the traditional opening for the Massachusetts Chapter of Special Olympics. More than 1,000 athletes will compete this weekend in Special Olympics events. Alric Knebel and Keith Roberts has played bocce in the Special Olympics for 20 years. "I'm having fun...a great game...bocce. We go out together."
Special Olympics officials say the program allows athletes the chance to form friendships and encourages equality and inclusion.
When you show up for this competition, remember this is a family event. This means you'll have to wear pants. Also, try to control your farting.
Alric Knebel and Keith Roberts has played bocce in the Special Olympics for 20 years. "I'm having fun...a great game...bocce. We go out together."
Here Knebel admits to dating another "intellectually challenged" (retarded) man.
LOL! And this from a guy who bent over in front of a webcam to photograph his own ass. LOL! Dude, you're really intellectually challenged. Meanwhile, I've furnished you with no proof that I'm anything like mentally challenged.
LOL! And this from a guy who bent over in front of a webcam to photograph his own ass.
Again, I never said it was my ass, and when you assume, you make an ass out of you.
Well, what did you do? Take the time to photographs someone else's ass? That's even dumber and kinkier. If that's the case, I'll rephrase it: You and your buddy are putting a lot into these responses, making the both of you a couple of really creepy morons.
Computer animation dumbass. I took your face, and without touching it made it look like an ass. Didn't even need an airbrush.
Quoted message said:
Take the time to photographs someone else's ass?
www.al4a.com
Quoted message said:
That's even dumber and kinkier.
We can just tell that you are "tuggin' the wee one" as you type.
Quoted message said:
If that's the case, I'll rephrase it: You and your buddy are putting a lot into these responses, making the both of you a couple of really creepy morons.
Even if true, you are vastly overstating the work involved in making your face and my ass a match.
Computer animation dumbass. I took your face, and without touching it made it look like an ass. Didn't even need an airbrush.
Liar. You bent over in front of a webcam and snapped a picture of your own ass. YOU. A grown man. Not very intelligent.
Didn't read the rest. You'll have to respond all in one paragraph. If you stream it down the page and respond line at a time, I'll stop reading it. Sorry.
Liar. You bent over in front of a webcam and snapped a picture of your own ass. YOU. A grown man. Not very intelligent.
You're right, it is my ass, and the others your face. Nearly indistinguishable.
Quoted message said:
Didn't read the rest. You'll have to respond all in one paragraph. If you stream it down the page and respond line at a time, I'll stop reading it. Sorry.
Liar. You bent over in front of a webcam and snapped a picture of your own ass. YOU. A grown man. Not very intelligent.
You're right, it is my ass, and the others your face. Nearly indistinguishable.
Man, I haven't heard that your-ass-my-face comment since -- when? -- elementary school? I guess you enjoy hanging around the old schoolyard, heh? Should parents be concerned that you're so chummy with the kiddies?
Man, I haven't heard that your-ass-my-face comment since -- when? -- elementary school?
Sounds like you don't get out much, or have much human interaction. I suggest you spend more time at the local gay bar, where you'll be very happy.
Quoted message said:
I guess you enjoy hanging around the old schoolyard,
In the bushes...
Quoted message said:
heh? Should parents be concerned that you're so chummy with the kiddies?
Not at all! They sit on my lap, and we play "bouncey on the bulge", and then we move on to "what's in uncle Bills pants pockets" (I'll give you a hint, there's no linings in my pockets), and if they don't protest, we play "hide the salami".
Should parents be concerned that you're so chummy with the kiddies?
Not at all! They sit on my lap, and we play "bouncey on the bulge", and then we move on to "what's in uncle Bills pants pockets" (I'll give you a hint, there's no linings in my pockets), and if they don't protest, we play "hide the salami".
This is new. Child molestation humor.
I think I'll leave that alone. Again you've done my work for me.
On Aug 12, 7:32 pm, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Should parents be concerned that you're so chummy with the kiddies?
Quoted message said:
Not at all! They sit on my lap, and we play "bouncey on the bulge", and then we move on to "what's in uncle Bills pants pockets" (I'll give you a hint, there's no linings in my pockets), and if they don't protest, we play "hide the salami".
This is new. Child molestation humor.
I think I'll leave that alone. Again you've done my work for me.
On Aug 12, 7:32 pm, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
>Should parents be concerned that you're so chummy with the kiddies?
Quoted message said:
Not at all! They sit on my lap, and we play "bouncey on the bulge", and then we move on to "what's in uncle Bills pants pockets" (I'll give you a hint, there's no linings in my pockets), and if they don't protest, we play "hide the salami".
This is new. Child molestation humor.
I think I'll leave that alone. Again you've done my work for me.
Oh, oh. I'm in trouble now. He called me another name that has nothing to do with me. Poor little racist, stalking, ignorant piece of white trash can really sling the epithets around, can't he. I wonder who his heroes were? David Duke?
On Aug 13, 7:25 am, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
[email hidden] wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>On Aug 12, 7:32 pm, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>>Should parents be concerned that you're so chummy with the kiddies?
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>Not at all! They sit on my lap, and we play "bouncey on the bulge", >and then we move on to "what's in uncle Bills pants pockets" (I'll >give you a hint, there's no linings in my pockets), and if they don't >protest, we play "hide the salami".
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
This is new. Child molestation humor.
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
I think I'll leave that alone. Again you've done my work for me.
Oh, oh. I'm in trouble now. He called me another name that has nothing to do with me. Poor little racist, stalking, ignorant piece of white trash can really sling the epithets around, can't he. I wonder who his heroes were? David Duke?