OMG...how embarrassing...I was two blocks from my house after a 15 mile ride(first off I just got my clipless pedals a couple of days ago)...but had done great for the whole ride...stop coming up...unclip...coast to a stop...left foot down...same everytime...get two freaking blocks from my house and I'm whipped due to pushing pretty hard on the ride...come up to the stop light...unclip...left foot down...leg buckles...and I'll be damned if I didn't rotate around on the cleat and hit the road...on the right side...thankfully the other foot came unclipped when I hit or I might have had to get the people behind me to quit laughing long enough to help me up...what made it worse...the damn light changed two seconds before I fell so I had a total of 6 lanes of traffic staring at me...most were laughing hysterically at me as I licked my wounds while crossing the intersection...[censored] 😄...the good news is no damage to the bike other than a few scuffs on my brand new pedals and brand new bike for that matter...
This will definately go down in the DOH!!! category...