General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

John Hachmann has 666 stamped on his forehead.

Started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD · · Last activity · 8 posts · 206 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 April 2006
Last activity
17 April 2006
Original author
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
206
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. johac said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] wrote:

    Nothing special. Just another day to me.

    Quoted message said:

    I made some yummy chocolate crosses, with a raspberry filling you can
    suck out of His wounds.

    When's He coming back, anyway? I've never witnessed a live crucifixion,
    and I hear He has a great light show too.


    --
    John Hachmann aa #1782

    You will remain in my prayers, dear John whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Andrew B. Chung said:
    johac said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] wrote:

    Nothing special. Just another day to me.

    Quoted message said:

    I made some yummy chocolate crosses, with a raspberry filling you can
    suck out of His wounds.

    When's He coming back, anyway? I've never witnessed a live crucifixion,
    and I hear He has a great light show too.


    --
    John Hachmann aa #1782

    You will remain in my prayers, dear John whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Don't waste your breath.

    Quoted message said:


    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

    Why do you think that an atheist would be interested?
    --
    John Hachmann aa #1782

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    -Voltaire

    Contact - Throw a .net over the .com

  3. johac said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Andrew B. Chung said:
    johac said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] wrote:

    Nothing special. Just another day to me.

    > I made some yummy chocolate crosses, with a raspberry filling you can
    > suck out of His wounds.
    >
    > When's He coming back, anyway? I've never witnessed a live crucifixion,
    > and I hear He has a great light show too.
    --
    John Hachmann aa #1782

    You will remain in my prayers, dear John whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Don't waste your breath.

    Prayers to GOD are never a waste of breath.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

  4. Andrew B. Chung said:
    johac said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,
    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email hidden]> wrote:


    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    Prayers to GOD are never a waste of breath.

    </snip ridiculously long sig>

    Why are you using any breath at all to pray? Aren't you supposed to
    pray silently, discreetly and to yourself? I for one don't require
    breathing to think, just to talk. I can hold my breath and think.

  5. Omicron Machine said:


    Andrew B. Chung said:
    johac said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,
    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email hidden]> wrote:


    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    Prayers to GOD are never a waste of breath.

    Why are you using any breath at all to pray?

    My choice.

    Quoted message said:

    Aren't you supposed to
    pray silently, discreetly and to yourself?

    No. One prays as moved by the Holy Spirit to LORD Almighty GOD.

    Quoted message said:

    I for one don't require breathing to think, just to talk.

    Actually, without life there can be no thought.

    Quoted message said:

    I can hold my breath and think.

    Not indefinitely.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

  6. Today jesus is your asswipe.

  7. Up your nether hole with a melo-roll.... chinky chung jesus jism.

  8. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Andrew B. Chung said:
    johac said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Andrew B. Chung said:

    johac wrote:
    >
    > In article <[email hidden]>,
    > [email hidden] wrote:
    >
    > Nothing special. Just another day to me.
    >
    > > I made some yummy chocolate crosses, with a raspberry filling you can
    > > suck out of His wounds.
    > >
    > > When's He coming back, anyway? I've never witnessed a live
    > > crucifixion,
    > > and I hear He has a great light show too.
    > --
    > John Hachmann aa #1782

    You will remain in my prayers, dear John whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Don't waste your breath.

    Prayers to GOD are never a waste of breath.

    Praying is like talking into a dead telephone with nobody on the other
    end of the line.
    --
    John Hachmann aa #1782

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    -Voltaire

    Contact - Throw a .net over the .com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.