Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Jim McNamara, this is my confession

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 8 posts · 542 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
6 February 2005
Last activity
7 February 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
542
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I Jim McNarmara am a worthless fool.  I Jim McNamara do not belong in the
    human league.  I know it and the readership at A.R.B.R. knows it.
    I Jim McNarmara am unable to pen anything more than chronically redundant
    drivel in an incessant quest for recognition of myself. I JimmyMac belong
    confined to a squirrel cage of self achieving linseed oil criminal mediocrity.

    I Jim McNamara am afflicted by a multitude of personal demons and I am
    a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac linseed oil vandal.
    I was amoral when I poured linseed oil into my neighbors engine for knocking
    a few leave of my shrubs a night when he was sleeping.

    I Jim McNamara am profane, vile, vitriolic, a vulgar bottom feeding troll
    with oozing festering canker posts on A.R.B.R and USEnet.

    Jim McNamara

  2. "[email hidden]" <jimmy [email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I Jim McNarmara am a worthless fool. I Jim McNamara do not belong in the
    human league. I know it and the readership at A.R.B.R. knows it.
    I Jim McNarmara am unable to pen anything more than chronically redundant
    drivel in an incessant quest for recognition of myself. I JimmyMac belong
    confined to a squirrel cage of self achieving linseed oil criminal
    mediocrity.

    I Jim McNamara am afflicted by a multitude of personal demons and I am
    a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac linseed oil
    vandal.
    I was amoral when I poured linseed oil into my neighbors engine for
    knocking
    a few leave of my shrubs a night when he was sleeping.

    I Jim McNamara am profane, vile, vitriolic, a vulgar bottom feeding troll
    with oozing festering canker posts on A.R.B.R and USEnet.

    Jim McNamara

    Nothing but another forged email address by Ed Gin with his usual
    regurgitated garbage. Do not be taken in by
    this nonsense. The only criminal behavior here is by Ed Gin.

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

  3. Ed Dolan,

    As the British would say, you're spot on Mr. Dolan. What we have here
    is yet another classic example of a forged email by Ed Gin the gutless
    coward who unconvincingly attempts to assume the identity of his
    adversary and in the process deceive the readership. This modus
    operandi, however, has become an all too familiar Ed Gin trademark.
    Rest assured Mr. Dolan. No one will be deceived by this buffoonery.

    The moronic Ed Gin has proven time and again that he is incapable of
    writing anything even vaguely original. Possessing only marginal
    rudimentary English skills, Ed Gin doesn't even plagiarize well,
    bastardizing the very text that he pilfers from his antagonists,
    fracturing it in the cloning process with mangled, mediocre
    modifications.

    Mr. Dolan, please also note that when the gauntlet is thrown down, he
    who claims that everyone else has no balls, fail to take up the
    challenge.

    I've said it before but it bears repeating. Ed Gin is his own worst
    enemy and his BIG mouth makes for a formidable foe. With reckless
    abandon, Ed Gin has revealed who and what he is. His BIG mouth has
    single handedly undermined his own reputation. The man is as
    perceptive as the average tree stump and dumber than a rock, but I'm
    not telling anyone anything that they don't already know if they have
    had the displeasure to encounter the insanity of Ed Gin's random,
    incoherent babbling ... babbling that often takes on decidedly
    malicious and vulgar tone, but that's the nature of the beast.

    Jim McNamara

  4. "[email hidden]" <jimmy [email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I Jim McNarmara am a worthless fool. I Jim McNamara do not belong in the
    human league. I know it and the readership at A.R.B.R. knows it.
    I Jim McNarmara am unable to pen anything more than chronically redundant
    drivel in an incessant quest for recognition of myself. I JimmyMac belong
    confined to a squirrel cage of self achieving linseed oil criminal
    mediocrity.

    I Jim McNamara am afflicted by a multitude of personal demons and I am
    a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac linseed oil
    vandal.
    I was amoral when I poured linseed oil into my neighbors engine for
    knocking
    a few leave of my shrubs a night when he was sleeping.

    I Jim McNamara am profane, vile, vitriolic, a vulgar bottom feeding troll
    with oozing festering canker posts on A.R.B.R and USEnet.

    Jim McNamara

    Same old [censored] from Ed Gin

    Quoted message said:
  5. You mean same old [censored] from the olther Ed, that spineless Gin
    character. That was a legitimate post by Jim McNamara (me). Didn't
    like it very much did you Ed?

    Jim McNamara

  6. And that makes you what? Macho?

    Or just stupid. I was going to say I hope it happens to you someday, but
    thinking it over, I hope you don't procreate. We have enough jackasses now.
    ..
    Arne, USA
    ..
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]-

    Quoted message said:


    And I love scare the [censored] outta children and parents on the bike trails.

    Jim McNamara

  7. Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]-

    Quoted message said:


    And I love scare the [censored] outta children and parents on the bike trails.

    Jim McNamara

    "Arne" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:z2ONd.83197$Tf5.23020@lakeread03...

    Quoted message said:


    And that makes you what? Macho?

    Or just stupid. I was going to say I hope it happens to you someday, but
    thinking it over, I hope you don't procreate. We have enough jackasses


    now.

    Quoted message said:

    .

    Everyone,

    Before you presume authorship these days, you have to check the
    message headers. And even then authorship can be difficult to verify.

    The message quoted by Arne as from [email hidden]
    is likely yet another troll message apparently from Chicago.

    Note the message headers:

    X-HTTP-Posting-Host: adsl-68-253-254-229.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net

    Whois reports:

    Ameritech Electronic Commerce SBCIS-AMER-100902 (NET-68-248-0-0-1)
    68.248.0.0 - 68.255.255.255
    PPPoX Pool - Rback4 CHCGIL SBC068253254000040218 (NET-68-253-254-0-1)
    68.253.254.0 - 68.253.255.255

    So, we're back to the Chicago-land Ameritech ADSL connection.
    Does than mean newsfeeds.com has shut down the troll spew
    through them?

    Time to call the experts.

    Jon Meinecke

  8. Quoted message said:

    I Jim McNarmara am a worthless fool. I Jim McNamara do not belong in the
    human league. I know it and the readership at A.R.B.R. knows it.
    I Jim McNarmara am unable to pen anything more than chronically redundant
    drivel in an incessant quest for recognition of myself. I JimmyMac belong
    confined to a squirrel cage of self achieving linseed oil criminal


    mediocrity.

    Quoted message said:

    I Jim McNamara am afflicted by a multitude of personal demons and I am
    a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac linseed oil


    vandal.

    Quoted message said:

    I was amoral when I poured linseed oil into my neighbors engine for knocking
    a few leave of my shrubs a night when he was sleeping.

    Quoted message said:

    I Jim McNamara am profane, vile, vitriolic, a vulgar bottom feeding troll
    with oozing festering canker posts on A.R.B.R and USEnet.

    Quoted message said:

    Jim McNamara

    And I love scare the [censored] outta children and parents on the bike trails.

    Jim McNamara

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.