I, Jim McNamara never make very valid points. You know it ... Jim McNamara knows it and the entire readership knows it. Truth hurts me Jim McNamara. I jim McNamara am feeble minded and feverishly delirious as to believe that there is any doubt as to who the author all [censored] posts on USEnet? Of course its me Jim McNamara masked in one my many personas. I Jim McNamara cou can deny that I am a stupid mental midget and I can deny that I have no supporting IQ to back anything I say up. Who gives a [censored]? No one is fooled by me Jim McNamara
It was a nice and peaceful around here for a spell until I, Jim McNamara slithered back out of my ass hole. I couldn't help myself. I just had to return to again make my obnoxious, detestable presence felt, like anyone really needs anymore of my [censored]. I now challenge Ed Dolan to confront me one on one and claim that he has not the balls to do so. Pray tell ... just
"Jim McNamara" <jimmy [email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Listen A.R.B.R.,
My concern to post JimmyMac [censored] is here...
I, Jim McNamara never make very valid points. You know it ... Jim McNamara knows it and the entire readership knows it. Truth hurts me Jim McNamara. I jim McNamara am feeble minded and feverishly delirious as to believe that there is any doubt as to who the author all [censored] posts on USEnet? Of course its me Jim McNamara masked in one my many personas. I Jim McNamara cou can deny that I am a stupid mental midget and I can deny that I have no supporting IQ to back anything I say up. Who gives a [censored]? No one is fooled by me Jim McNamara
It was a nice and peaceful around here for a spell until I, Jim McNamara slithered back out of my ass hole. I couldn't help myself. I just had to return to again make my obnoxious, detestable presence felt, like anyone really needs anymore of my [censored]. I now challenge Ed Dolan to confront me one on one and claim that he has not the balls to do so. Pray tell ... just
Nothing but another forged email address by Ed Gin with his usual regurgitated garbage. Do not be taken in by this nonsense. The only criminal behavior here is by Ed Gin.
Just another regurgitated message from me obese Ed Dolan. I wonder how long I can go on like this. No one is reading my [censored] except Linseed Oil criminal JimmyMac and me.
Linseed Oil Jimmy, I will buy one of your sweatshirts. I like criminals like you. One of my shrubs got touched by my neighbors car door. I plan to do the same thing you did to the catering truck.
What is the best time to vandalize and pour linseed oil down my neighbors engine, 2 AM or 3 AM?
"Jim McNamara" <jimmy [email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Listen A.R.B.R.,
My concern to post JimmyMac [censored] is here...
I, Jim McNamara never make very valid points. You know it ... Jim McNamara knows it and the entire readership knows it. Truth hurts me Jim McNamara. I jim McNamara am feeble minded and feverishly delirious as to believe that there is any doubt as to who the author all [censored] posts on USEnet? Of course its me Jim McNamara masked in one my many personas. I Jim McNamara cou can deny that I am a stupid mental midget and I can deny that I have no supporting IQ to back anything I say up. Who gives a [censored]? No one is fooled by me Jim McNamara
It was a nice and peaceful around here for a spell until I, Jim McNamara slithered back out of my ass hole. I couldn't help myself. I just had to return to again make my obnoxious, detestable presence felt, like anyone really needs anymore of my [censored]. I now challenge Ed Dolan to confront me one on one and claim that he has not the balls to do so. Pray tell ... just
"Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Jim McNamara" <jimmy [email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Listen A.R.B.R.,
My concern to post JimmyMac [censored] is here...
I, Jim McNamara never make very valid points. You know it ... Jim McNamara knows it and the entire readership knows it. Truth hurts me Jim McNamara. I jim McNamara am feeble minded and feverishly delirious as to believe that there is any doubt as to who the author all [censored] posts on USEnet? Of course its me Jim McNamara masked in one my many personas. I Jim McNamara cou can deny that I am a stupid mental midget and I can deny that I have no supporting IQ to back anything I say up. Who gives a [censored]? No one is fooled by me Jim McNamara
It was a nice and peaceful around here for a spell until I, Jim McNamara slithered back out of my ass hole. I couldn't help myself. I just had to return to again make my obnoxious, detestable presence felt, like anyone really needs anymore of my [censored]. I now challenge Ed Dolan to confront me one on one and claim that he has not the balls to do so. Pray tell ... just
Nothing but another forged email address by Ed Gin with his usual regurgitated garbage. Do not be taken in by this nonsense. The only criminal behavior here is by Ed Gin.
"Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Just another regurgitated message from me obese Ed Dolan. I wonder how long I can go on like this. No one is reading my [censored] except Linseed Oil criminal JimmyMac and me.
"Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Linseed Oil Jimmy, I will buy one of your sweatshirts. I like criminals like you. One of my shrubs got touched by my neighbors car door. I plan to do the same thing you did to the catering truck.
What is the best time to vandalize and pour linseed oil down my neighbors engine, 2 AM or 3 AM?