Triathlon · Public discussion

Jillian Michaels gets her butt stomped on Biggest Loser

Started by HiC · · Last activity · 7 posts · 1,036 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
30 January 2008
Last activity
30 January 2008
Original author
HiC
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,036
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was kind of surprised to see how little miss Blood 'n Guts "G.I.
    Jane" Jillian got so severely whupped in the escalator stair climb by
    swishy Bob.

  2. HiC said:

    I was kind of surprised to see how little miss Blood 'n Guts "G.I.
    Jane" Jillian got so severely whupped in the escalator stair climb by
    swishy Bob.

    It's just TV. You know it was only an act, like so-called pro
    wrestling. They're in, what, the third season or so now? They've got
    to keep coming up with gimmicks. I wouldn't be surprised if they
    start having fat little kids for contestants one day.

  3. Prisoner at War said:

    It's just TV.  You know it was only an act, like so-called pro
    wrestling.

    I don't think so, she looked pretty beat. From what I've seen of her
    I have a hard time believing she'd take a dive on national tv. For
    sure going backwards up an escalator is demanding but that's the first
    time I've seen her in any kind of athletic competition herself. I'm
    not a regular watcher of the show, I just happened to catch that
    segment.

    From what I've read about her she doesn't seem to have a list of
    athletic achievements listed - events won etc. I gather she was
    overweight as a kid and got into martial arts. I wonder how they
    found her for the show.

  4. "HiC" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I was kind of surprised to see how little miss Blood 'n Guts "G.I.
    Jane" Jillian got so severely whupped in the escalator stair climb by
    swishy Bob.

    They also should have made her finish the task like they do with the
    contestants.

  5. HiC said:

    I was kind of surprised to see how little miss Blood 'n Guts "G.I.
    Jane" Jillian got so severely whupped in the escalator stair climb by
    swishy Bob.

    Petite, hot dominatrix Jillian is the only reason I sometimes tape and
    watch the show. I can fast forward and watch her at the workouts and
    be done with the two hour behemoth in a matter of 10 or so minutes.
    Fat people crying is not entertaining and the Stepford hostess is
    beyond watchable. However I also was disappointed in her performance
    however it would have been interesting to see her pitted up against
    the blonde trainer from last year rather then a guy with a much longer
    stride.

  6. HiC said:

    <snip>

    Can't you have the decency not to put frigggin' spoilers in the subject
    header. Some of us haven't watched it yet.

    <sheesh> Speaking of the biggest loser...

    ..

    --

    We must change the way we live,
    or the climate will do it for us.

  7. HiC said:

    I don't think so, she looked pretty beat. From what I've seen of her
    I have a hard time believing she'd take a dive on national tv. For
    sure going backwards up an escalator is demanding but that's the first
    time I've seen her in any kind of athletic competition herself. I'm
    not a regular watcher of the show, I just happened to catch that
    segment.

    You mean she was trying to go backwards up an escalator that was going
    down??

    What a weird stunt! I don't actually follow the show, either, but I
    just doubt she failed for real. Even if she really did, she may have
    been set up to fail, just to create more buzz for the show.

    Quoted message said:

    From what I've read about her she doesn't seem to have a list of
    athletic achievements listed - events won etc. I gather she was
    overweight as a kid and got into martial arts. I wonder how they
    found her for the show.

    Talent agency -- which is still "luck."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.