Now we merge the two threads-
El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Now we merge the two threads-
El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
In article <[email hidden]>,
(David B. Gill) said:Now we merge the two threads-
El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!
--
Ryan Cousineau, [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.
In article <[email hidden]>, Ryan
Cousineau said:In article <[email hidden]>,
(David B. Gill) said:Now we merge the two threads-
El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!
Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.
"Casey Kerrigan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.
I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.
Carl Sundquist said:"Casey Kerrigan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:>El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/58roqThere's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.
I've heard that women prefer uncut.
"Stewart Fleming" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Carl Sundquist said:"Casey Kerrigan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
Quoted message said:>>El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/58roq
>
>There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
>violated!Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.
I've heard that women prefer uncut.
This should get interesting now. Ain't nobody leaving the hotel for a few
days.
"Stewart Fleming" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Carl Sundquist said:"Casey Kerrigan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
Quoted message said:>>El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/58roq
>
>There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
>violated!Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.
I've heard that women prefer uncut.
I believe that is a cultural preference. Do sheep have a preference?
Carl Sundquist said:"Stewart Fleming" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Carl Sundquist said:"Casey Kerrigan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
>>>El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
>>>
>>>http://tinyurl.com/58roq
>>
>>There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
>>violated!
>
>Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
>was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.
I've heard that women prefer uncut.
I believe that is a cultural preference. Do sheep have a preference?
Sheep prefer the grass uncut.
"Ryan Cousineau" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:In article <[email hidden]>,
(David B. Gill) said:Now we merge the two threads-
El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!
If that's an example of who is riding cross this year maybe I should enter.
With my luck the guy is probably a Class A rider.
Casey Kerrigan <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.
hmm, then maybe this shouldn't be posted here...
In article <[email hidden]>,
(David B. Gill) said:Casey Kerrigan <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.hmm, then maybe this shouldn't be posted here...
Oh eyes! No eyes! but fountains fraught with tears!
--
Ryan Cousineau, [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.
"Tom Kunich" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:"Ryan Cousineau" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:In article <[email hidden]>,
(David B. Gill) said:Now we merge the two threads-
El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:
There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!If that's an example of who is riding cross this year maybe I should enter.
With my luck the guy is probably a Class A rider.
I thought you were racing! Isn't this you?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2004/oct04/celopacific/cpcx1004_231
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.