Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Jealous of her calfs

Started by hillibillybiker · · Last activity · 28 posts · 3,417 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
16 September 2006
Last activity
24 August 2015
Original author
hillibillybiker
Posts
28
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,417
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 28
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I passed a couple of women riding racers on my old vicars bike today(I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to pass them normally,but they told me they had covered a lot of mileage and I was fresh out)and one of them had the most amazing calf muscles I have ever seen,very vascular,large and ripped down,they would have put many guys to shame.
    I've got good calfs,but these were something else,how do I aquire even better calfs?as she's made me quite jealous lol😄

  2. hillibillybiker said:

    I passed a couple of women riding racers on my old vicars bike today(I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to pass them normally,but they told me they had covered a lot of mileage and I was fresh out)and one of them had the most amazing calf muscles I have ever seen,very vascular,large and ripped down,they would have put many guys to shame.
    I've got good calfs,but these were something else,how do I aquire even better calfs?as she's made me quite jealous lol😄


    Why didn't you ask her? Shy?

  3. Ride more.

  4. roids Image in Jealous of her calfs

  5. genes

  6. Michael Pisarri said:

    genes


    thats pretty much it...if you aren't born with them it's VERY difficult but not impossible to get great calves

  7. Should I post my calf pictures to get rated?:p

  8. [IMG]therichartist.comhosteinbabys2%20copy.jpg[/IMG]

  9. KellyT said:

    Why didn't you ask her? Shy?


    I have to admit to being a little shy and I don't know if she'd have been very flattered by me saying"my there's awesome calf muscles you have,could you tell me how you got them like that"🙂

  10. Michael Pisarri said:

    genes

    I always wear jeans when I'm riding😄

  11. Glenfiddich_Man said:

    roids Image in Jealous of her calfs


    Ah now that's an idea😉

  12. Powerful Pete said:

    Ride more.


    I don't think riding more would make a whole lot of difference,I cover over 100 miles most weeks as it is and my old 3spd gives a real leg workout,especially uphills🙂.

  13. Pharmr said:

    thats pretty much it...if you aren't born with them it's VERY difficult but not impossible to get great calves


    I've got good well defined calfs now,but her's were great!I bet if most of you on these forums saw them you'd have been impressed.I should have used my phone's camera and taken a pic,but she'd have probably thought I was taking a shot of her lycra clad derriere and I'd have been for it lol😄

  14. Xsmoker said:

    [img]therichartist.comhosteinbabys2%20copy.jpg[/img]

    Nah didn't look much like that🙂

  15. mysrh said:

    Should I post my calf pictures to get rated?:p

    Go on then😄

  16. I've given up on ever having good calves 🙂
    After 8 years of being a thrower on track teams (shot, discus, hammer), I've got obscenely large calves with very little definition unless i'm on my tip toes. I don't mind though - I can leg press 1200 lbs, so screw muscle definition 😉

  17. hillibillybiker said:

    "my there's awesome calf muscles you have,could you tell me how you got them like that"🙂

    I actually use this as a pickup line a lot... 80% of the time it works all the time.

  18. Hillybilly,

    You notice their calf muscles? That's good. I'm a face man myself, if the eyes aren't good the rest is not worth looking at. The advent of these wrap around sunglasses everyone wears really causes me problems in the eye candy category.

    Sure was glad I was wearing them today, took a LARGE grasshopper in the left lens. Scared the $%^! out of me, so to all you ladies, keep wearing your wrap arounds.

  19. Envy is a great motivator. Get out there some more!

  20. cycling_jedi said:

    I actually use this as a pickup line a lot... 80% of the time it works all the time.


    Damn it I should have given it a try lol😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.