Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Jamis Bike dealer in UK?

Started by smeg · · Last activity · 8 posts · 4,845 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 May 2005
Last activity
29 July 2009
Original author
smeg
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,845
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone know where a Jamis bike dealer is in the UK? If anyone knows what the Jamis Satellite is liek please give me your opinion.

  2. someone must know?

  3. I don't know about Jamis dealers in the UK. Have you tried contacting Jamis and asking them to refer you to a dealer? I have tried a 2004 Satellite though and I think it's a great bike for the money. It's definitely on the heavy side, but the ride is very comfortable and all the componentry seemed to work just fine.

  4. thanks for the info. Regards smeg/sam

  5. I recently bought a Jamis Dakar frame. It's waiting for a paycheck to come so it can have some components.

    Never owned one before, so I can't wait to get it built.

  6. cydewaze said:

    I recently bought a Jamis Dakar frame. It's waiting for a paycheck to come so it can have some components.

    Never owned one before, so I can't wait to get it built.

    The shop where I work has carried Jamis for years, and they are absolutely fantastic bikes, and a phenominal value. I own a couple of them, as do several friends. Agreed that the Satellite is a top-notch bike for the money. A Bianchi Brava, for example, has cheaper drivetrain componentry, yet costs nearly $100 more. The Satellite also has the same frame geometry as the Quest, which got an Editor's Choice award in the most recent Bicycling magazine.

  7. punkerfinger said:

    The shop where I work has carried Jamis for years, and they are absolutely fantastic bikes, and a phenominal value. I own a couple of them, as do several friends. Agreed that the Satellite is a top-notch bike for the money. A Bianchi Brava, for example, has cheaper drivetrain componentry, yet costs nearly $100 more. The Satellite also has the same frame geometry as the Quest, which got an Editor's Choice award in the most recent Bicycling magazine.

    THanks for the info. If anyone can tell me if theres any cheap online sites that sell Jamis bikes and ship to Uk please tell me.
    Regards SAM

  8. smeg said:

    Does anyone know where a Jamis bike dealer is in the UK? If anyone knows what the Jamis Satellite is liek please give me your opinion.


    I've recently bought the sattelite from a place in charnock richard which is near chorley , lancashire, called buy a bike direct. I've not rode a massive amount of bikes but its by far and away the best bike ive ridden, and great value for money!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.