Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

It's friday.. your bike should look like...

Started by hippy · · Last activity · 7 posts · 858 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
28 May 2004
Last activity
31 May 2004
Original author
hippy
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
858
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This:
    http://www.oldskooltrack.com/files/images/ph.beer.jpg

    hippy

  2. "hippy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    This:
    oldskooltrack.comph.beer.jpg

    hippy

    That looks like a GT frame. If I remember correctly the
    very first GT frame brought to Ausralia was stolen from
    the importer.

    Marty

  3. Quoted message said:

    Originally posted by Marty Wallace
    That looks like a GT frame. If I remember correctly the
    very first GT frame brought to Ausralia was stolen from
    the importer.

    It could be a GT, though there was at least one other manufacturer who used the 'triple triangle' design. I didn't
    know about the stolen GT story :S

    I did read about one of Petacchi's(?) Pinarello Dogma's(?)
    go missing though.. they're almost as expensive as the building I'm living in I think!! :P

    hippy

  4. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by hippy
    This:
    http://www.oldskooltrack.com/files/images/ph.beer.jpg

    hippy

    new type of spokey-dokes ???

  5. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by flyingdutch
    new type of spokey-dokes ???

    Yeah, really fuggin loud ones!!

    hippy

  6. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by hippy
    It could be a GT, though there was at least one other manufacturer who used the 'triple triangle' design.

    hippy

    back in 98/99 ( i think😕 )

    I bought a Shogun Team issue Prairie Breaker with the triple-triangle design.
    was before suspension and was a pearler of a bike. It went all the way round tassie on a 28-day trek and was bought off a certain Damian Grundy (a prize he won in the TourdeTassie funnily enough) who went onto do bigger and better things.
    The best thing i ever bought on Chapel St...

  7. Quoted message said:

    Originally posted by wassupdawg
    I bought a Shogun Team issue Prairie Breaker with the
    triple-triangle design.

    http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MyBikes/gtss_mar04/slides/173_7312.JPG

    My SS - also using the triple-triangle design. Also full rigid.

    Definately NOT ridden around tassie (the previous owner did Great Vic on it though)

    Quoted message said:

    The best thing i ever bought on Chapel St...

    A tram ticket out of there would be mine.. ;-)

    hippy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.