Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Is there a tool bag that fits bottle cage?

Started by highwheel · · Last activity · 7 posts · 1,678 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
24 June 2003
Last activity
2 October 2003
Original author
highwheel
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,678
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a tool bag that fits into a water bottle cage. Does anyone have a source?

    Thanks,
    Highwheel

  2. Maybe this is close enough to what you're after ?

    http://www.probikekit.com/aus/index.php?showitem=B1018

  3. Rek,
    Yep, thats it. Through a search I was able to find a supplier here in the states too. (Saves on postage and time)

    Thanks for your help.
    Higwheel

  4. or for a "cheap" option cut the top off an old water bottle

  5. Or if you want something more stylish KHS's parts division BBB make a stylish alloy one. Cecil Walker has one on their site:
    http://www.cecilwalker.com.au/category67_1.htm

    Steve
    www.idealcycles.com

  6. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by highwheel
    Rek,
    Yep, thats it. Through a search I was able to find a supplier here in the states too. (Saves on postage and time)

    Thanks for your help.
    Higwheel

    Would you share that site here in the US? I have been looking for that sort of tool bag.
    Thanks
    Gritty

  7. Gritty,
    I found this site just now through google. http://www.bicyclerevolution.com/tawabocabag.html

    The original one I found left only a phone number and when I called it no one answered.

    Hope this helps

    Highwheel

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.