see subject. is it true?
Miss Teree
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
see subject. is it true?
Miss Teree
Quoted message said:Subject: is tbr the fabulist runner?
From: Miss Teree [email hidden]
Date: 12/28/2004 11:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Message-id: <[email hidden]>see subject. is it true?
Miss Teree
Who?
FabulustRunner said:Quoted message said:Subject: is tbr the fabulist runner?
From: Miss Teree [email hidden]
Date: 12/28/2004 11:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Message-id: <[email hidden]>see subject. is it true?
He's OK, but not fabulous. Only TenKMan is fabulous.
tkb
Quoted message said:
He's OK, but not fabulous. Only TenKMan is fabulous.
Correct! Bill's WAY BETTER than fabulous.
"FabulustRunner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
He's OK, but not fabulous. Only TenKMan is fabulous.Correct! Bill's WAY BETTER than fabulous.
I don't know, TenKMan is pretty much at the top of the list!!!
I prefer to think of them as 2 separate mouth breathers, in 1 pair of
goofy looking jogging shorts.
Quoted message said:I don't know, TenKMan is pretty much at the top of the list!!!
Negative! I've been boinking Tenkbabe for two years now because of his "tiny"
size.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.