Road Cycling · Public discussion

Inspiration for all us fatties

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 7 posts · 312 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 September 2006
Last activity
10 September 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
312
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Todays stage winner Martinez:

    "I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
    team helped me get into shape and helped me learn English," said
    Martinez, who rode two seasons with Euskaltel before being picked up by
    Discovery Channel.

  2. Quoted message said:

    Todays stage winner Martinez:

    "I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
    team helped me get into shape and helped me learn English," said
    Martinez, who rode two seasons with Euskaltel before being picked up by
    Discovery Channel.

    He was extremely impressive today. Makes you wonder what those Orange
    Crush boys could do if their management wasn't so incompetent.

  3. Sonarrat said:
    Quoted message said:

    Todays stage winner Martinez:

    "I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
    team helped me get into shape and helped me learn English," said
    Martinez, who rode two seasons with Euskaltel before being picked up by
    Discovery Channel.

    He was extremely impressive today. Makes you wonder what those Orange
    Crush boys could do if their management wasn't so incompetent.

    Just try to make a call using Euskaltel, it even makes Bouygues look
    good.

    -ilan

  4. ilan said:
    Sonarrat said:
    Quoted message said:

    Todays stage winner Martinez:

    "I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
    team helped me get into shape and helped me learn English," said
    Martinez, who rode two seasons with Euskaltel before being picked up by
    Discovery Channel.

    He was extremely impressive today. Makes you wonder what those Orange
    Crush boys could do if their management wasn't so incompetent.

    Just try to make a call using Euskaltel, it even makes Bouygues look
    good.

    That explains why all of their riders seem so out of touch with one
    another. I don't think I've ever seen them work for each other.

  5. ilan said:
    Quoted message said:

    Just try to make a call using Euskaltel, it even makes Bouygues look
    good.

    Sonarrat said:

    That explains why all of their riders seem so out of touch with one
    another. I don't think I've ever seen them work for each other.

    The Telekom theory.

  6. On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 09:14:03 +0200, Donald Munro <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    ilan said:
    Quoted message said:

    Just try to make a call using Euskaltel, it even makes Bouygues look
    good.

    Sonarrat said:

    That explains why all of their riders seem so out of touch with one
    another. I don't think I've ever seen them work for each other.

    The Telekom theory.

    But I've got T-Mo phones and can communicate well and easily with them. Hell, I
    even like their taste in dark-eyed raven-haired spokesbabes.

    So why can't they ride like a team.

    Ron

  7. Here is a site with inspirational video. Maybe there is racing after
    cycling,
    where pedaling skill is still useful:
    http://membres.lycos.fr/jgaudoin/index.htm

    -ilan

    Quoted message said:

    Todays stage winner Martinez:

    "I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
    team helped me get into shape and helped me learn English," said
    Martinez, who rode two seasons with Euskaltel before being picked up by
    Discovery Channel.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.